Recruitment Notification Highlights
ABB Recruitment 2018
Aspirants who have a passion to work with ABB Company, here is the good news for them. ABB is currently organizing ABB Recruitment 2018 for engineers, freshers, and experienced professionals. As you know every year ABB recruiting number of candidates to fill the job openings in their company, this year also the ABB company is offering a huge number of vacancies. Candidates who are interested to join in the ABB Company they can apply online for the ABB Careers 2018 through this article. Aspirants can check latest ABB Job Openings, eligibility criteria, selection process and registration process details that are provided on this page with a clear explanation.
Every company deals with various types of job openings, so contenders have to check whether that position suit for your profile or not. If it is suited for you then apply for the ABB Job Openings without any delay. To get placed in ABB company candidates need to explore their skills in entire ABB Recruitment Process. There is a huge competition running for the ABB job vacancies. To overcome this tough competition candidate should prepare ABB Placement Papers because these are very useful to clear the ABB written exam or ABB online exam. Candidates should check the ABB Syllabus and Test Pattern then you can know the priority of the time management in the written exam. Aspirants can also take a look at Latest Job Updates for freshers across India.
This article is specially made for the sake of the job seekers who are looking for ABB Recruitment 2018. Competitors can capture all those information and prepare well for the ABB Recruitment 2018. This page is a main source for all ABB walk-ins, ABB off-campus drives, and referral drives. For more IT sector job updates keep visiting our website recruitmentsyllabus.com frequently.
ABB Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri)|
|Qualification||Graduate or Post Graduate|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Job Description||Start-Up Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Electrical equipment|
|Salary Offered||Not Mentioned|
Latest Job Openings In ABB
- Associate designer & Sofware Developer Internship
- Sales Engineer
- Senior Sales Engineer (Service)
- Account Manager
- Sales Support Manager
- Senior Inventory Management Coordinator
- Internship Service Engineer
- Engineering Manager – Grid Automation
- Finance Intern (General Accounting)
- Global Sales Responsible for Mine Automation
- SALES SPECIALIST
- Center of Expertise Learning & Development Learning Partner
- Automation Design Engineer
- Senior Process Control Engineer
- Open Control Systems Field Service Engineer
- Area Sales Manager
- Specialist Transport, Handel & Logistik
- Service coordinator – Service agreement activity
- Senior Project Manager
- Account Manager, Oil, Gas & Chemical
- Sales specialist
- Category Manager Copper and Aluminum Americas
- Project Controller
- Systems Time Analyst II
- Senior Service Engineer – Maritime Focus
- Production Development Specialist (Project Engineer)
- Applications Engineer / Technologist (Packaging)
- QC Inspector – 1st shift
- Senior Account Manager – Utility Sales
- Associate Documentation Specialist, Tutuka Power Station
- Team Assistant
- EP Sweden Sales Manager
- Applications Engineer
- Site Manager, Tutuka Power Station
- Warehouse Specialist
- Quality & Operational Excellence Specialist
- Purchasing Engineer
- .NET Developer
- Service Engineer
- Market Manager – PGGI
- Business Development Manager
- Global Digital Sales Development Manager
- Internship – M&S Processes & Tools
- Unix Administrator
- Automation Engineer
- Senior Manager-TNB Account manager
- Site Supervisor
- Mechanical Engineering
- Hub Manager – Assurance, Risk and Internal Control
- Treasury Manager
- Treasury Specialist
- Lead Commissioning Engineer, Dubai, UAE
- Internship Technical sales support
- HR Business Partner
ABB Company Profile
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri) is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB is one of the largest engineering companies as well as one of the largest conglomerates in the world. ABB has operations in around 100 countries, with approximately 132,000 employees in December 2016. It is ranked 286th in The World’s Most Admired companies in the Fortune 500 global list of 2016. ABB has been a Global Fortune 500 company for 23 years.
On January 30, 2012, ABB Group acquired Thomas & Betts in a $3.9 billion cash transaction. On June 15, 2012, ABB completed the acquisition of commercial and industrial wireless technology specialists Tropos. In July 2013, ABB acquired Power-One in a $1 billion all-cash transaction, to become the leading global manufacturer of solar inverters.In September 2017, Power grid maker ABB bought GE Industrial Solutions division for $2.6 billion.
|Company Name||ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri)|
|Founded in the year of||1988 through merger of ASEA (1883) of Sweden|
and Brown, Boveri & Cie (1891) of Switzerland
|Founders or key people||Ulrich Spiesshofer (CEO), Peter Voser (Chairman)|
|No. of Employees||132,000+|
Educational Qualification For ABB Careers
All Graduates and Postgraduate candidates are eligible to apply for the ABB Recruitment 2018.
ABB Selection Procedure
ABB will conduct some major rounds in the selection process to select the suitable candidates for the particular vacancy. Competitors who will meet minimum cut-off marks in the written test they only eligible for the remaining rounds. Candidates keep it mind and perform well in the ABB written exam and interview process.
- Aptitude Written Test.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Registration Procedure For ABB Careers
- Candidates must visit the official website www.abb.com to know the current openings.
- Go to Careers option at the ABB Home page, click on it.
- One new page will open regarding the job openings.
- All available vacancies will display on the screen.
- Select a suitable post which matches your profile.
- Read given the job description and job role details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- And fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required and submit it
How To Apply For ABB Jobs
Interested candidates can use this job opening and apply: Apply Here
To know more latest recruitment notifications follow our site regularly. We will update the most accurate information which will helps the aspirants to get settled in their dream company. So Keep on visiting and bookmark our site www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for fresh updates.