Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AFCAT Admit Card:
AFCAT Admit Card:
Candidates who had applied for the AFCAT examination they are in search for AFCAT Admit Card 2017. You are in the right place to download AFCAT Admit Card 2017. Indian Air Force released the AFCAT Hall Ticket on its official website, i.e. www.careerairforce.nic.in. In this article, we will provide the latest information about AFCAT Admit Card 2017. We are here to provide you a direct link to download AFCAT Hall Ticket. Now you can download your IAF AFCAT Admit Card 2017 by following the given link. The Hall ticket contains the important information related to the candidate such as Aspirants Name, Roll Number, Exam Date, Exam Venue, Exam Time etc. The organization is going to conduct AFCAT written exam on 27th August 2017.
Here is good news for the candidates who are looking for AFCAT Admit Card 2017. IAF stands for Indian Air Force. Indian Air Force is a well-known recruiter for Indian skilled and capable youths and is a Central government body for the country level recruitment of various vacancies for Air Force Staff. Aspirants should bring their AFCAT Hall Ticket for the examination center. Interested aspirants who had successfully registered for AFCAT Exam must check the AFCAT Hall Ticket 2017. By downloading the Hall Ticket candidates must enter their Registration Number, Date of Birth. The call letter considered as a most important document for the exam. Without having the AFCAT Hall Ticket 2017 there is no entry for the examination hall.
Details About AFCAT 2017:
|Name Of The Organisation||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Examination Name||AFCAT Exam 2017|
|Type of Exam||Written Examination|
|Admit Card Release Date||Availabe Now|
|Exam Date||27th August 2017|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call letter|
AFCAT Hall Ticket 2017
Aspirants who had applied for AFCAT exam before the last date those candidates can download AFCAT Hall Ticket 2017 in the below section. We advise all the candidates must carry their admit card while attending to the examination hall. After completion of the application process, most of the applicants are seeking for AFCAT Admit Card 2017. Now the organization is released the Admit Card. Every year a huge number of interested candidates are applying for the exam. This year also, a large number of contenders had applied for AFCAT exam. If candidates find any mistake in the Hall Ticket they can contact the AFCAT team. For more information visit the official website of Indian Air Force (IAF). Aspirants who are interested in Indian Air Force Jobs they can apply for this exam.
Candidates who are going to participate in AFCAT 2017 examination which will be held on 27th August 2017 are informed that download their AFCAT Admit Card 2017. In the below section aspirants can easily download the Hall Ticket. Follow the given steps and download AFCAT Admit Card 2017. Applied candidates can prepare well and crack the exam. On our website, candidates can get AFCAT Syllabus and AFCAT Model Papers. Candidates can check more information about AFCAT Hall Ticket 2017 on this web page. Along with the Admit Card, the candidates have to carry an id proof issued by the government. This ID proof is to verify whether the candidate belongs to this state or not.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in AFCAT and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) ( for candidates applied for technical branch only) followed by Intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Medical Test and Interview conducted by Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs). Candidates applying for Flying Branch must appear for Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
AFCAT Exam Pattern
|Sr Number||Name of the Subjects||Questions|
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||20|
The Following Information is Printed on Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
- Application Starting Date: 3rd June 2017
- Application Last Date: 29th July 2017
- Admit Card Releasing Date: Available Now
- Results Date: September
Procedure to download AFCAT Admit card 2017:
- Visit the official website of Indian Air Force / Career Air Force at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- Click on the candidate login button given on the bottom right corner of the page.
- On reaching the login page, you will be required to enter your email id or username, and password, which were filled during application form submission of AFCAT 01/2017.
- In case you have forgotten your password for logging in to get AFCAT 01/2017 admit card, please click on forgot password link. On the page to generate a new password, you will be asked to enter your email ID, so that new password can be created.
- After you have logged in to your candidate account for AFCAT 2017 exam, navigate to the download admit card button, expected to be on the left side of the page.
- Your AFCAT Admit Card will now be shown on the page. You can save it and download the same.
- Take print out of the admit card issued by the Indian Air Force for the Air Force Common Admission Test.
- Best of Luck for your exam.
Download AFCAT Admit Card 2017: Click Here
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the AFCAT Admit Card 2017.