Recruitment Notification Highlights
Aircel Recruitment 2018
Aircel Recruitment 2018: Aircel Company has officially announced a Aircel Recruitment 2018 notification for the freshers and experienced professionals. Candidates who are deeply browsing for the latest job openings in the Aircel Company they can apply for the Aircel Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Aircel Job Vacancies they should check the eligibility criteria. Aspirants who had a showcase of excellent academic record, good communication skills, and strong technical background they should participate in this Aircel Recruitment 2018.
Aircel is an India’s fifth largest and fastest growing GSM mobile service provider. There is a huge competition for the Aircel job vacancies. Aircel looking for the young and dynamic candidates to develop their service growth in a vertical manner. Candidates who want to be a part of the Aircel company they should submit the Aircel careers online application form. From the official news, we heard there is a huge number of job vacancies available compared to previous year. So candidates don’t ignore this amazing offer, must and should participate in Aircel Recruitment 2018.
To secure a designation in Aircel company candidates have to clear the interview process which will be conducted by the company. Candidates who will give the best output in the entire Aircel interview process they will be appointed for the applied job by the recruitment team. Aspirants can also check the all India IT job openings for freshers through our website recruitmentsyllabus.com. We wish the contenders should prepare well for the Aircel Recruitment 2018 by referring more Sample Papers. And also check the latest Aircel Test Pattern to improve your time management skills.
Aircel Recruitment 2018 Details
|Qualification||Graduate or Post Graduate|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Job Description||Start-Up Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Telecommunications|
|Salary Offered||Not Mentioned|
Aircel Latest Job Openings
- UI UX Designer
- Software Tester
- Team Leader
- Project Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Application Programmer
- System Engineer
- Trainee Engineer
- Business Operations Management Professional
- Risk and Compliance Management Professional
- Software Engineer
- Java Developer
- CA Fresher, Chartered Accountant
- Deputy Manager- KAM
- Dm/ Manager OFC O&M
- Deputy Manager / Manager- RF Planning and Optimization
- HR Executive (Third Party)
- Legal Head
- Business Analyst
- Technical Support
- Network Engineer
- Web Developer
- QA Engineer
- Deployment and Maintenance Engineer
- System Architect
- HR Business Partner / Human Resource Management
- Service Assurance and Escalations-vertical Head
- CS Compliance-vertical Head CSD
- Deputy Manager-enterprise Sales
- Territory Sales Manager for Prepaid Sales
Aircel Company Profile
Aircel company was founded in the year of 1999. Aircel is an Indian mobile network operator headquartered in Gurgaon that offers voice and 2G and 3G data services. Maxis Communications holds a 74% stake and Sindya Securities and Investments holds the remaining 26%. Aircel was founded by C Sivasankaran and commenced operations in Tamil Nadu. Aircel is a market leader in Tamil Nadu and has considerable presence in Odisha, Assam and North-East telecom circles.
In June 2010, Aircel paid 34.38 billion for acquiring wireless broadband spectrum in eight circles Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar and Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, North East, Odisha, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal. Aircel launched 4G services in Tamil Nadu and Jammu & Kashmir in August 2014, becoming the only private telecom operator to offer all the three existing technologies of 2G, 3G, and 4G in these markets. Chinese equipment maker ZTE announced on 30 December 2013, that it had won a contract to deploy a 4G broadband network based on LTE technology for Aircel. The LTE network will be launched in Tamil Nadu and will be expanded later to other circles. On 16 July 2014, it launched 4G services in four circles Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, and Odisha. It is the fifth largest mobile service provider in India with a subscriber base of 90.32 million subscribers as of June 2017.
|Founded in the year of||1999|
|Founders or key people||Kaizad Heerjee (CEO)|
|Headquarters||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
Aircel Selection Procedure
Aircel will consist the following three rounds of the selection process. Candidates who will clear the first round written test they will eligible for the remaining rounds.
- Aptitude Written Test.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Registration Procedure For Aircel Careers
- Candidates need to visit the official website www.aircel.com to know the current job openings.
- Aircel homepage will be open on the screen.
- On the home page, you may select Choose your circle and press Go option.
- Now Careers option will be available at top menu bar of the home page click on it.
- This will take you to the page having different Job links which you need to select for further process.
- Now, choose the suitable job and read all given details carefully.
- And click on Apply Now option.
- Now follow instructions and fill it with accurate details
- Now you need to Fill Online Application Form with required details.
- Finally, click on Submit button to complete the registration process.
How To Apply For Aircel Jobs
Interested candidates can apply for the Aircel Recruitment 2018 through the official link which is provided in this article. For more Job updates stay in touch with our website recruitmentsyllabus.com