Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Allahabad High Court ARO Admit Card:
- 1.1 About Allahabad High Court:
- 1.2 Details About Allahabad High Court ARO Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For Allahabad High Court ARO Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For Allahabad High Court ARO Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For Allahabad High Court ARO:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download Allahabad High Court ARO Admit Card:
Allahabad High Court ARO Admit Card:
Allahabad High Court newly released a notification for Assistant Review Officer Exam and conducting Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Exam Recruitment 2017 may download their Allahabad High Court ARO Admit Card 2017. Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Those who clear the written exam will be called for further rounds. Those who clear all the rounds will be shortlisted into the respective posts. Those candidates who are willing to attend Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Exam should download admit card. Admit card is a hugely important document for the candidates. Allahabad High Court release admits cards before the exam. Then it is the responsibility of the candidate to collect it before exam/interview.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Exam details in the below article. The Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
About Allahabad High Court:
Allahabad High Court ARO: The Allahabad High Court or the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is a high court based in Allahabad that has jurisdiction over the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1869, making it one of the first high courts to be established in
India.Allahabad became the seat of Government of North-Western Provinces and a High Court was established in 1834 but was shifted to Agra within a year. In 1868 it shifted back to Allahabad. The former High Court was located at the Accountant General’s office at the University of Allahabad complex.
Details About Allahabad High Court ARO Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Allahabad High Court|
|Examination Name||ARO Exam|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Review Officer|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Selection Procedure For Allahabad High Court ARO Exam:
The selection will be based on Written Test and Computer Knowledge Test.
- Written Test (Objective Type)
- Computer Knowledge Test (CBT)
Age Limit For Allahabad High Court ARO Exam:
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
- Age relaxation extra as per rules
Eligibility For Allahabad High Court ARO:
- Bachelor Degree in any stream in any recognized university in India.
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Computer CCC Candidates also Eligible
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- A Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity pAROof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download Allahabad High Court ARO Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in Allahabad High Court ARO exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download Allahabad High Court ARO Admit Card.
- At first, visit official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Then look for Allahabad High Court ARO Admit Card & open it.
- Enter required details like Application No & Date Birth.
- Now go through entered details & click on submit.
- Allahabad High Court Admit Card download on the system.
- Save High Court of Allahabad Admit Card for reference.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.