Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AP Agriculture Officers Recruitment:
- 1.1 About AP Agriculture:
- 1.2 About APPSC:
- 1.3 AP Agriculture Officers Vacancy Details:
- 1.4 AP Agriculture Officers 2017 Eligible Criteria:
- 1.5 AP Agriculture Officers 2017 Education Qualification:
- 1.6 AP Agriculture Officers 2017 Age Limit:
- 1.7 AP Agriculture Officers 2017 Selection Process:
- 1.8 AP Agriculture Officers 2017 Application Fee:
- 1.9 AP Agriculture Officers 2017 Important Dates:
- 1.10 AP Agriculture Officers 2017 Exam Pattern:
- 1.11 AP Agriculture Officers 2017 Syllabus:
- 1.12 PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- 1.13 PAPER-II: AGRICULTURE:
- 1.14 How to Apply AP Agriculture Officers Jobs 2017:
AP Agriculture Officers Recruitment:
Andhra Pradesh PSC announced latest recruitment notification for 30 Agriculture Officers Vacancies 2017. Candidates who are searching for the AP Agriculture Officers Jobs here it is the right place. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these AP Agriculture Officers jobs. Aspirants can submit their application before the due date with the help of details given below. It is good chance for them to get a government job and start their career. Before applying for the post you can check all the details given below. There is a huge demand for AP Agriculture Officers Jobs. Candidates who are Searching for Latest Government Jobs in AP Can Register Online for the AP Agriculture Officers Recruitment 2017. Candidates who’re looking for AP Agriculture Officers job here we are providing important information like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee from this page. Eligible candidates can apply online through official website.
About AP Agriculture:
The Department of Agriculture has been created mainly to provide Agricultural Extension services to farmers and to transfer the latest technical knowledge to the farming community, the introduction of high-yielding varieties, laying demonstrations, imparting training to farmers to improve skills & knowledge to boost up the agricultural Production and productivity. The other objectives of the Department are to assess requirements of agriculture inputs well in advance and to regulate their production and monitor the timely supply of seeds, fertilizers, and pesticides, implements, credit etc., to farmers.
The Department also performs the statutory functions under various acts and regulations (i.e., quality control) to ensure supply of quality inputs i.e., Seeds, Fertilizers and Pesticides to farmers and implementation of Dangerous Machines Regulation Act. The Department also carries out certain other facilitating functions such as 1) soil testing 2) soil and water conservation 3) soil survey 4) credit assessment/arrangements 5) media production 6) training to farmers 7) arranging P.P. campaigns /Diagnostic team visits whenever necessary 8) monitoring and evaluation 9) disaster management 10) crop insurance 11) agricultural mechanisation 12) extending technical assistance to various agencies.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953) which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions. On the eve of the formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
AP Agriculture Officers Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Available Post||Agriculture Officers|
|Total Number of Posts||30 Vacancies|
|Apply Procedure||Online Application Form|
|Apply Online End Date||–|
|APPSC Official Website||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
You Can Also Check:
AP Agriculture Officers 2017 Eligible Criteria:
AP Agriculture Officers 2017 Education Qualification:
Must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture of a recognized University in the State or any other University recognized by Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
AP Agriculture Officers 2017 Age Limit:
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he/she is more than 42 years of age
AP Agriculture Officers 2017 Selection Process:
On the basis of performances in Merit marks Basis & Personal Interview
AP Agriculture Officers 2017 Application Fee:
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- towards Examination Fee.
AP Agriculture Officers 2017 Important Dates:
|APPSC Events||Important Date|
|Initial Date To Apply Online||31-12-2016|
|Final Date To Apply For the first Step of Application Form||30-1-2017|
|Main Examination Date||04-04-2017|
|Admit Card will be available 7 days before the exam date|
AP Agriculture Officers 2017 Exam Pattern:
|WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective Type) (DEGREESTANDARD)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY||150||150||150|
|Paper-II: AGRICULTURE (DEGREE LEVEL)||150||300||150|
AP Agriculture Officers 2017 Syllabus:
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms, and e- governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis: Tabulation of data, Visual representation of data, Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation etc.,) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
a). Loss of capital city challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
b). Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
c). Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
e). Implications for financial resources of state government.
f). Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
g). Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
h). The impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of Certain provisions.
- Basic elements of crop production
- Field Crops (Kharif)
- Field Crops (Rabi)
- Weed Management Weeds
- Water Management Including Micro Irrigation
- Organic Farming
- Farming Systems and Sustainable Agriculture
- Principles of Plant Breeding
- Principles of Seed Technology
- Principles of Plant Biotechnology
- SOIL SCIENCE AND AGRICULTURAL CHEMISTRY
- Soil Chemistry, Soil Fertility, and Nutrient Management
- ENTOMOLOGY Insect Morphology and Systematics
- Insect Ecology and Integrated Pest Management
- Pests of Field Crops and Stored Grain and their Management
- Principles of Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Marketing, Trade, and Prices
How to Apply AP Agriculture Officers Jobs 2017:
- All eligible applicants who want to apply they go on to official site
- And fill up online application form with all the mandatory details in the application.
- Application fee should be mentioned category wise.
- Applicants should have a valid email Id in the application.
- Now you filled the application and submitted it.
- After submission, applicants may note their registration number and should also take a printout copy of the confirmation page.
We are providing complete details about AP Agriculture Officers 2017 recruitment on our website recruitment syllabus You can find here complete information about AP Agriculture Officers. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in Andhra Pradesh this is a golden opportunity don’t miss use this opportunity. Candidates are advised to visit and bookmark this page for recent updates and much more information about Agriculture Officers 2017 requirement.