Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 About APPSC:
- 1.2 AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Eligible Criteria:
- 1.4 AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Education Qualification:
- 1.5 AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Age Limit:
- 1.6 AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Application Fee:
- 1.7 AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Selection Process:
- 1.8 AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Recruitment Important Dates:
- 1.9 AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Exam Pattern:
- 1.10 AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Syllabus:
- 1.11 APPSC Technical Assistant in AP Ground Water Subordinate Service (Geophysics) Syllabus:
- 1.12 How To Apply AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Job 2017:
- 1.13 Share this:
- 1.14 Related
AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Good new for the candidates who are waiting for the AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017. Andhra Pradesh PSC announced latest recruitment notification for 13 AP Ground Water Technical Recruitment 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these AP Ground Water Technical Assistant jobs. Aspirants can submit their application before the due date with the help of details given below. It is good chance for them to get a government job and start their career. Before applying for the post you can check all the details given below. There is a huge demand for APPSC Ground Water Technical Assistant Jobs. Candidates who are Searching for Latest Government Jobs in AP Can Register Online for the AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017. Candidates who’re looking for APPSC Ground Water Technical Assistant job here we are providing important information like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee from this page. Eligible candidates can apply online through official website.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953) which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions. On the eve of the formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Available Post||AP Ground Water Technical Assistant|
|Total Number of Posts||13 Vacancies|
|Apply Procedure||Online Application Form|
|Apply Online End Date||–|
|APPSC Official Website||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
You Can Also Check:
AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Eligible Criteria:
AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Education Qualification:
Degree in M.Sc. or M.Sc (Tech.) or M.Tech. or its equivalent in Geophysics from a University or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Age Limit:
- Upper Age Limit is 18-42 years
- Relaxation applicable as per govt. rules.
AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Application Fee:
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/-(Rupees Eighty only)towards Examination Fee.
- However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/ – only SC/ST/BC, PH & Ex
AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Selection Process:
Selection will be based on Screening Test, Computer based test & Mock Test.
AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Recruitment Important Dates:
|APPSC Events||Important Date|
|Initial Date To Apply Online||23-12-2016|
|Final Date To Apply For the first Step of Application Form||22-01-2017|
|Computer-based Test scheduled date||03-03-2017|
AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subjects||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper II||Geophysics||150||150||150 Min|
AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Syllabus:
APPSC Technical Assistant in AP Ground Water Subordinate Service (Geophysics) Syllabus:
- Principals of Geophysical Prospecting of Ground Water
- Electromagnetic frequency sounding and applications
- Geophysical Well – Logging Methods.
- Applications of Geophysical Methods for Solving Hydrogeological Problems in:
- Soft Rock areas – Sedimentary and alluvial
- Hard Rock Areas – Granites, metamorphics etc
- Karst areas.
- Coastal areas – Saltwater intrusion in freshwater aquifers and their boundary determination
- Prediction of hydraulic properties of granular aquifers
- Tracing buried river valleys
- Ground Water reservoir studies
- Studying valley fill areas.
- Hydrodynamic Investigations of Aquifers and Wells
- Formation Drilling And Well Construction.
- Analytical Study Of Geo-Hydrological Data.
- The concept of programming languages Computer operating system like MS Dos, MS Windows, Unix.
- Interpretation of Geophysical data by using computer techniques.
- Artificial recharge Methods, conservation.
- Ground Water Management, Ground Water Budget.
- Ground Water pollution, landfills, waste disposal, Mining, water logging, reclamation – case studies.
- Geographic Information system related to Groundwater.
How To Apply AP Ground Water Technical Assistant Job 2017:
Interested/ Eligible candidates fill their bio-data through OTPR application from APPSC Commission’s Website to get ID number. Fill the application form and submit along with application fee on or before the last date.
We are providing complete details about APPSC Technical Assistant Geophysics 2017 recruitment on our website recruitment syllabus You can find here complete information about APPSC Technical Assistant Geophysics. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in Andhra Pradesh this is a golden opportunity don’t miss use this opportunity. Candidates are advised to visit and bookmark this page for recent updates and much more information about APPSC Technical Assistant Geophysics 2017 requirement.