Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AP Inspector of Factories Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 About APPSC:
- 1.2 AP Inspector of Factories Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 AP Inspector of Factories Eligible Criteria:
- 1.4 AP Inspector of Factories Education Qualification:
- 1.5 AP Inspector of Factories Age Limit:
- 1.6 AP Inspector of Factories Selection Process:
- 1.7 AP Inspector of Factories Application Fee:
- 1.8 AP Inspector of Factories Important Dates:
- 1.9 AP Inspector of Factories Exam Pattern:
- 1.10 AP Inspector of Factories Syllabus:
- 1.11 Inspector of Factories Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering:
- 1.12 Inspector of Factories Syllabus for Electrical Engineering:
- 1.13 Circuits, Instruments, and Machines:
- 1.14 Power Generation, Transmission, Distribution, and Utilization:
- 1.15 Inspector of Factories Syllabus for Chemical Engineering:
- 1.16 Inspector of Factories Syllabus for Industrial Engineering:
- 1.17 How To Apply AP Inspector of Factories Jobs 2017:
- 1.18 Share this:
- 1.19 Related
AP Inspector of Factories Recruitment 2017:
Good news for the candidates who are searching for AP Inspector of Factories Recruitment 2017. APPSC announced latest recruitment notification for 5 Inspector of Factories in AP Factory Service. Candidates who are searching for the Inspector of Factories jobs here it is the right place. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this AP Inspector of Factories recruitment 2017. Aspirants can submit their application before the due date with the help of details given below. It is good chance for them to get a government job and start their career. Before applying for the post you can check all the details given below. There is a huge demand for Andhra Pradesh Inspector of Factories Jobs. Candidates who’re looking for Andhra Pradesh PSC Technical Assistant job here we are providing important information like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee from this page. Eligible candidates can apply online through official website.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953) which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions. On the eve of the formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
AP Inspector of Factories Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Available Post||Inspector of Factories|
|Total Number of Posts||5 Vacancies|
|Apply Procedure||Online Application Form|
|Apply Online End Date||–|
|APPSC Official Website||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
You Can Also Check:
AP Inspector of Factories Eligible Criteria:
AP Inspector of Factories Education Qualification:
- Must possess a Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Industrial Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
- Must have minimum 2 years industrial work experience in the medium and large scale manufacturing process industries preferably in the field of Industrial Safety, Occupational Safety, Health & Environment Management.
- The experience certificate shall be issued by the Chief Executive of the concerned Industry in which the applicant is employed.
AP Inspector of Factories Age Limit:
- No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he/she is more than 42 years of age.
- The Relaxation considers according to the government Orders.
AP Inspector of Factories Selection Process:
- Incase screening test is conducted as referred above, based on the Merit in the screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ratio 50 per one notified post for the main examination, in order of General Merit. In the case where no screening test is held, all the eligible applicants would be allowed to appear for the main examination.
- The Final Selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer base main examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination.
AP Inspector of Factories Application Fee:
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees One hundred and twenty only) towards Examination Fee.
AP Inspector of Factories Important Dates:
|APPSC Events||Important Date|
|Initial Date To Apply Online||24-12-2016|
|Final Date To Apply For the first Step of Application Form||23-01-2017|
|Computer Based Recruitment Test||03-03-2017|
|Hall Tickets can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination|
AP Inspector of Factories Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper II||MECH or ELE or CHEM or INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING.||300||150||150 Min|
AP Inspector of Factories Syllabus:
Inspector of Factories Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering:
- Theory of Machines
- Mechanics of Solids
- Engineering Materials
- Manufacturing Science
- Manufacturing Management
- Elements of Computation
- I.C. Engines, Fuels, and Combustion
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Turbo-Machines and Power Plants
Inspector of Factories Syllabus for Electrical Engineering:
Circuits, Instruments, and Machines:
- Basic Electric Circuits
- Electrical measurements and instruments
- D.C. generators and motors
- A.C. Generators and motors
- Induction motors
Power Generation, Transmission, Distribution, and Utilization:
- Choice of aerial lines
- Underground cables
- Fault calculations and reactors
- Relay and circuit breaker applications
- Distribution systems
- Power system earthing
- Utilization of electric energy
Inspector of Factories Syllabus for Chemical Engineering:
- Fluid and Particle Dynamics
- Mass Transfer
- Heat Transfer
- Novel Separation Process
- Process Equipment Design
- Process Dynamics and Control
- Material and Energy Balances
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- The Chemical Technology
- Environmental Engineering and Safety
- Process Engineering Economics
Inspector of Factories Syllabus for Industrial Engineering:
- Theory of Machines
- Mechanics of Solids
- Engineering Materials
- Metrology And Instrumentation
- Production Management
- Operations Research
- Material Management
- Work Study & Time Study
- Inspection and Quality Control, Costing
- Plant maintenance (objective importance).
- Computers in Industrial Engineering
How To Apply AP Inspector of Factories Jobs 2017:
- The Applicants have to read the User manual for On-Line submission of application and then proceed further. Candidates will have to Browse Official Website.
- The applicant has to fill the OTPR application to obtain ID Number. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Once the Application Fee ID is generated, select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- After payment of a fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The Application Fee ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
We are providing complete details about AP Inspector of Factories 2017 recruitment on our website recruitment syllabus You can find here complete information about AP Inspector of Factories. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in Andhra Pradesh this is a golden opportunity don’t miss use this opportunity. Candidates are advised to visit and bookmark this page for recent updates and much more information about AP Inspector of Factories 2017 requirement.