Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AP Insurance Medical Service Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 About AP Insurance Medical Service:
- 1.2 About APPSC:
- 1.3 AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Vacancy Details:
- 1.4 AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Eligible Criteria:
- 1.5 AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Education Qualification:
- 1.6 AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Age Limit:
- 1.7 AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Selection process:
- 1.8 AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Pay scale:
- 1.9 AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Application fee:
- 1.10 AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Important Dates:
- 1.11 AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Exam Pattern:
- 1.12 AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Syllabus:
- 1.13 APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for General Studies & Mental Ability
- 1.14 APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus
- 1.15 Subject: (MEDICAL SCIENCE, GENERAL MEDICINE, AND GENERAL SURGERY )
- 1.16 How To Apply AP Civil Assistant Surgeon jobs 2017:
- 1.17 Share this:
AP Insurance Medical Service Recruitment 2017:
The Government of AP has announced latest notification for 24 assistant Surgeon in AP Insurance Medical Service 2017. Before applying to the post aspirants can also find the complete recruitment details on this page. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Civil Assistant Surgeons Vacancies. Candidates can submit their application before the due date with the help of details given below. It is a great opportunity for them to get a government job and start their career. Candidates who’re looking for AP Civil Assistant Surgeons job here we are providing important information like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee from this page. Eligible candidates can apply online through official website. Candidates who are Searching for Latest Government Jobs in AP Can Register Online for the Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2017.
About AP Insurance Medical Service:
The Insurance Medical Services Department is a part of the Labour, Employment, Training and Factories Department(L.E.T&F), Govt of Andhra Pradesh.It is headed by the Director of Insurance Medical Services who is directly responsible for the overall functioning. The IMS Department provides Medical Services to the Insured Persons and their Families under the Employees State Insurance Scheme(ESIS), through a network of ESI Hospitals and Dispensaries throughout the state. The Medical Services provided by the entire gamut, right from basic Medical care to Super Speciality Treatment.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953) which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions. On the eve of the formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Available Post||Civil Assistant Surgeons in AP Insurance Medical Service|
|Total Number of Posts||24 Vacancies|
|Apply Procedure||Online Application Form|
|Apply Online End Date||–|
|APPSC Official Website||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
You Can Also Check:
AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Eligible Criteria:
AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Education Qualification:
Candidates should have completed MBBS with PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ its equivalent Exam from the college recognized by the MCI.
AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Age Limit:
Applicant’s age limit should not exceed 40 years as on the date of issue of notification.
AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Selection process:
The selection of the applicant will be in the interview.
AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Pay scale:
Candidates will get Pay per month 100% Gross Salary (Pay + D.A + H.R.A).
AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Application fee:
As Per Government Norms.
AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Important Dates:
|APPSC Events||Important Date|
|Initial Date To Apply Online||24-12-2016|
|Final Date To Apply For the first Step of Application Form||23-01-2017|
|Computer Based Exam Date||03-03-2017|
AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper II||Medical Science, General Medicine and General surgery||300||150||150 Min|
AP Insurance Medical Service Civil Assistant Surgeons Syllabus:
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary
- Developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms, and e- governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies,
- Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis: Tabulation of data, Visual representation of data, Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation etc.,) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- The impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus
Subject: (MEDICAL SCIENCE, GENERAL MEDICINE, AND GENERAL SURGERY )
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- General Medicines
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology + Family Planning
How To Apply AP Civil Assistant Surgeon jobs 2017:
Application forms along with the instructions can be downloaded from official website.
We are providing complete details about AP Civil Assistant Surgeons 2017 recruitment on our website recruitment syllabus You can find here complete information about Civil Assistant Surgeons Jobs. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in Andhra Pradesh this is a golden opportunity don’t miss use this opportunity. Candidates are advised to visit and bookmark this page for recent updates and much more information about Civil Assistant Surgeons 2017 requirement.