Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AP Town And Country Planning Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 About AP Town And Country Planning Service:
- 1.2 About APPSC:
- 1.3 AP Town And Country Planning Assistant, Assitant Director Vacancy Details:
- 1.4 AP Town And Country Planning Assistant, Assitant Director Eligible Criteria:
- 1.5 AP Town Planning Assistant Education Qualification:
- 1.6 AP Town And Country Planning Assitant Director Qualification:
- 1.7 AP Town And Country Planning Assistant, Assitant Director Age Limit:
- 1.8 AP Town And Country Planning Assistant, Assitant Director Selection Process:
- 1.9 AP Town And Country Planning Assistant, Assitant Director Application Fee:
- 1.10 AP Town And Country Planning Assistant, Assitant Director Important Dates:
- 1.11 AP Town And Country Planning Assistant, Assitant Director Exam Pattern:
- 1.12 AP Town And Country Planning Assistant, Assitant Director Syllabus:
- 1.13 PAPER – I:
- 1.14 GENERAL STUDIES & MENTAL ABILITY:
- 1.15 PAPER-II (SUBJECT):
- 1.16 PAPER-III (SUBJECT):
- 1.17 How to Apply AP Town Planning Assistant Jobs 2017:
- 1.18 Share this:
AP Town And Country Planning Recruitment 2017:
Good news for the candidates who are searching for AP Town And Country Planning Recruitment 2017. APPSC announced latest recruitment notification for 5 Assistant, Assistant Director vacancies in AP Town and Country Planning Service. Candidates who are searching for the Assistant, Assistant Director Jobs here it is the right place. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this AP Town And Country Planning recruitment 2017. Aspirants can submit their application before the due date with the help of details given below. It is good chance for them to get a government job and start their career. Before applying for the post you can check all the details given below. There is a huge demand for Andhra Pradesh Town Planning Assistant, Assistant Director Jobs. Candidates who’re looking for Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant, Assistant Director jobs here we are providing important information like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee from this page. Eligible candidates can apply online through official website.
About AP Town And Country Planning Service:
The Directorate of Town and Country Planning has two distinct functions, one under the urban front and the other on the rural front. In respect of urban area particularly the Municipal towns are planned and regulated under the provisions of APTP Act,1920 under the provisions of local body acts, viz., Municipal Corporation Act, Andhra Pradesh Municipalities act and A.P Urban Areas (Development)Act and A.P. Cinematography Act.In respect of Rural Areas, the developments are regulated under the provisions of Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act,1992 in respect of approval layouts and granting permissions for industries and installations.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953) which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions. On the eve of the formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
AP Town And Country Planning Assistant, Assitant Director Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Available Post||Assistant, Assistant Director|
|Total Number of Posts||5 Vacancies|
|Apply Procedure||Online Application Form|
|Apply Online End Date||–|
|APPSC Official Website||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
You Can Also Check:
AP Town And Country Planning Assistant, Assitant Director Eligible Criteria:
AP Town Planning Assistant Education Qualification:
Must possess a minimum qualification of B. Arch., or B.E / B. Tech (civil) or B.Planning / B.Tech (Planning) OR Passing an Associateship examination of Institute of Town Planners (India).
AP Town And Country Planning Assitant Director Qualification:
Must possess a minimum qualification of B.Arch or B.E(civil) or B.Planning or B.Tech. (Planning) or M.A (Geography) and must possess a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Town and Country Planning from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act, or Institution or Fellowship or Associateship of the Institute of Town Planner of India or equivalent membership of a Professional Institute of Planner recognized by the University Grants Commission.
AP Town And Country Planning Assistant, Assitant Director Age Limit:
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he/she is more than 42 years of age
AP Town And Country Planning Assistant, Assitant Director Selection Process:
The Final Selection Of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Be Based On The Merit In The Computer Based Main Examination
AP Town And Country Planning Assistant, Assitant Director Application Fee:
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- towards Examination Fee
AP Town And Country Planning Assistant, Assitant Director Important Dates:
|APPSC Events||Important Date|
|Initial Date To Apply Online||31-12-2016|
|Final Date To Apply For the first Step of Application Form||30-01-2017|
|Computer Based Test on||05-04-2017 FN & AN and 06-04-2017 Only FN|
AP Town And Country Planning Assistant, Assitant Director Exam Pattern:
|WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective Type)||Maximum Marks||No. of questions||Duration|
|PAPER-I||General Studies and Mental Ability||150 Marks||150 Qns.||150 Minutes|
|PAPER-II||Subjects||150 Marks||150 Qns.||150 Minutes|
|PAPER-II||Subjects||150 Marks||150 Qns.||150 Minutes|
AP Town And Country Planning Assistant, Assitant Director Syllabus:
PAPER – I:
GENERAL STUDIES & MENTAL ABILITY:
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms, and e- governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis: Tabulation of data, Visual representation of data, Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation etc.,) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
a). Loss of capital city challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
b). Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
c). Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
e). Implications for financial resources of state government.
f). Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
g). Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
h). The impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of Certain provisions.
- History of Town planning: – Principles of town Planning, Town planning in ancient India, Indus valley Civilization, the medieval period, the necessity of town planning, growth and forms of towns, site selection for an ideal town, urbanization and, industrialization and its effects on town planning.
- Density gradient/distribution for carrying capacity analysis in relation to utilities and services.
- Urban design considerations in Urban planning theory and practice
- Planning techniques: Basic methods of various types of surveys, a collection of data, methods adopted to a collection of data standards for development and re- development of residential, commercial, industrial and recreational areas, land use planning, socio- economic data for urban planning, inclusive planning, and sustainable development.
- Master planning and Zoning: Objects and necessity of Masterplan, stages in the preparation of master plan, principles of zoning, objects, and importance of zoning, development control regulations, site plans/area plans. Physical and social infrastructure.
- Slum and re-development of existing towns: causes, growth, characteristics, effects of slums, slum clearance and rehabilitation, presentation of slum formation, compensation for slum clearance, objects of development, urban renewal.
- Housing: Housing policy, different types of housing Agencies involved in housing, infrastructure planning for housing, different categories of houses HUDCO norms, requirements and classification of residential buildings. Fundamentals of Development Control Norms / Regulations, ECBC Norms and GRIHA relating systems, concepts
behind the development of area-specific bylaws (for eg.in Heritage & Conservation areas).
- Parks and Playgrounds: Selection of the site for parks, forms of recreational grounds planning standards for parks / open spaces, sports stadiums.
- Industrial planning: Classification of industries, selection of site/location for industries, planning of industrial estate, Industrial wastes, treatment.
- Traffic and Transportation planning: Principles of traffic and transportation planning, classification of roads, principles of segregation of traffic, types of streets, road system, road junctions, parking facilities, traffic signals, street lightings, traffic management.
- Town planning legislations: A.P Town planning Act,1920, A.P Urban area act, 1975, A.P Municipality Act, 1965, Hyderabad Municipal corporation Act, 1955 and other relevant Act.
- Regional Planning: Concept of Regional Planning, the principle involved in the delineation of regions, factors influencing, Regional planning.
- Demography & Urbanization: Definitions and Concepts of Demography, Data Sources and measures, Trends of the population in India and World, Theories of Population, Policies and strategies for directing urbanization trends in India.
- Elements of Economics & Sociology: Concepts and definitions of Sociology & Economics in Urban and Regional Context, Economic Planning in India. Theories of land economics, concepts, and definition of poverty, sociological concepts, stratifications in India and global context.
- Environmental Management: Resource Planning, Sustainable Development & Environmental Economics, Biodiversity conservation and Management, Environmental impact studies, Environmental policies and awareness, introduction to climate change, climate change and related sectoral issues, urban climate change, climate change impact assessment, mitigation and adaptation to climate change, climate change and governance / legislation.
- Planning principles for eco-sensitive zones (coastal habitat, hill towns, riverfront, etc): Bio-climatic considerations at neighborhood level to city level
- Planning & Management for Disasters: Disaster risk, vulnerability and capacity assessment (concepts and methodology), Disaster management and Planning, Hazard safety legislations, the role of various stakeholders and community-based disaster risk management.
- Integration of disaster mitigation strategy in Urban and Regional planning.
- Financing and institutional Mechanisms for Projects: Municipal Finance, Polity support and budgetary allocations for implementation & Financing of urban projects, additional funding sources, resources based on achievement of urban reforms, implementation of urban projects, institutional capacity enhancement, issues on privatization, plan forms, and indices.
- Urban Governance & Management: Governance and Government, Concepts, Scope of Governance, Evolution of Governance, History of Urban Local Bodies in India and structural, Determines and indenture of good governance, reforms and policies in governance, determinants and indices.
How to Apply AP Town Planning Assistant Jobs 2017:
- All eligible applicants who want to apply they go on to official site
- And fill up online application form with all the mandatory details in the application.
- Application fee should be mentioned category wise.
- Applicants should have a valid email Id in the application.
- Now you filled the application and submitted it.
- After submission, applicants may note their registration number and should also take a printout copy of the confirmation page.
We are providing complete details about AP Town Planning Assistant, Assistant Director 2017 recruitment on our website recruitment syllabus You can find here complete information about AP Town Planning Assistant, Assistant Director. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in Andhra Pradesh this is a golden opportunity don’t miss use this opportunity. Candidates are advised to visit and bookmark this page for recent updates and much more information about AP Assistant, Assistant Director 2017 requirement.