Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AP TRANSCO Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About AP TRANSCO Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 About AP TRANSCO
- 1.3 AP TRANSCO Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Important Dates for AP TRANSCO Recruitment
- 1.5 AP TRANSCO Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 AP TRANSCO Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.7 AP TRANSCO Jobs Application fee
- 1.8 AP TRANSCO Jobs Salary
- 1.9 AP TRANSCO Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Apply For AP TRANSCO Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Important Links
AP TRANSCO Recruitment 2017
Good news for all contenders who are waiting for AP TRANSCO Recruitment Notification 2017. AP Govt invites young and talented applicants for recruitment. Now, Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation Limited (AP TRANSCO) has released a notification for 146 Assistant Engineer Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date ie., 12-04-2017. Age Limit for these openings will be 42 years as on 01-03-2017.
This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. For every Govt jobs, there is a very high competition. We advise applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About AP TRANSCO Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation Limited (APTRANSCO)|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||146 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
About AP TRANSCO
The Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh (APTRANSCO) is the electric power transmission company of Andhra Pradesh state in India. The government of Andhra Pradesh enacted the AP Electricity Reforms Act in 1998. As a result, in early 1999 the existing company, APSEB, was unbundled into Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO) and Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APTRANSCO). APTRANSCO was further unbundled into a “Transmission Corporation” and four “Distribution Companies” (DISCOMS).
From February 1999 to June 2005 APTRANSCO was the single buyer of electrical power in the state, purchasing power from generators and selling it to DISCOMs in accordance with the terms and conditions of the individual power purchase agreements (PPAs) at bulk supply tariff rates. Subsequently, in accordance with the Third Transfer Scheme notified by GoAP, APTRANSCO has ceased power trading but has retained control of power transmission system operations.
You Can Also Check
AP TRANSCO Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining AP TRANSCO Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of the post|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||136 Posts|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||10 Posts|
Important Dates for AP TRANSCO Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 12-04-2017 up to 7.00 PM.
- Date of Examination: 30-04-2017
AP TRANSCO Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts
For Post-1: Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech/ A.M.I.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline.
For Post-2: Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech/ A.M.I.E in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline.
AP TRANSCO Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows
- Age limit: 42 years as on 01-03-2017
- Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
- For SC/ ST/ BC Applicants: 05 years
- For PH Applicants: 10 years
AP TRANSCO Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through
- OBC/General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Sc/ ST/ BC/ PH candidates: Rs. 150/-
AP TRANSCO Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
AP TRANSCO Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected based on written exam and verification of documents..
How To Apply For AP TRANSCO Recruitment 2017
- Have a quick look at the official website i.e., www.aptransco.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Notification and Read the notification pdf.
- Eligible candidates can fill in the application.
- After completion of details upload photograph and Signature in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application fee as per the official notification.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- Save the Application for future use.
- All the very best for your exam.
Click Here For Official Notification
Click Here For Apply
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.