Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 APPSC Group 1 Recruitment:
- 1.1 About APPSC:
- 1.2 APPSC Group 1 2017 Post Wise Vacancies:
- 1.3 APPSC Group 1 2017 Vacancy Details:
- 1.4 APPSC Group 1 2017 Eligible Criteria:
- 1.5 APPSC Group 1 2017 Education Qualification:
- 1.6 APPSC Group 1 2017 Age Limit:
- 1.7 APPSC Group 1 2017 Selection Process:
- 1.8 APPSC Group 1 2017 Application Fee:
- 1.9 Andhra Pradesh Zonal Districts:
- 1.10 Physical Standards for Deputy Supdt. of Police (civil) cat-2 in AP Police Service Jobs:
- 1.11 For Women:
- 1.12 Physical Standards for Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in AP Prohibition & Excise Service Jobs:
- 1.13 APPSC Group 1 2017 Important Dates:
- 1.14 APPSC Group 1 2017 Exam Pattern:
- 1.15 APPSC Group 1 2017 Syllabus:
- 1.16 APPSC Group 1 Prelims Syllabus
- 1.17 APSPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for General English
- 1.18 APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Paper I
- 1.19 APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Paper II
- 1.20 APPSC Mains Group 1 Syllabus for Paper III
- 1.21 APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Paper IV
- 1.22 APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Paper V
- 1.23 How to Apply APPSC Group 1 Jobs 2017:
- 1.24 Share this:
- 1.25 Related
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment:
APPSC has released a notification for the 78 vacancies for Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch), Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service, District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service, Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service, Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service, District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P B.C. Welfare Service, Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service, and Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service Posts. Aspirants can submit their application before the due date with the help of details given below. It is good chance for them to get a government job and start their career. Before applying for the post you can check all the details given below. There is a huge demand for APPSC Group 1 Services Recruitment. Candidates who are Searching for Latest Government Jobs in AP Can Register Online for the Group 1 Recruitment 2017. Candidates who’re looking for APPSC Group 1 jobs here we are providing important information like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee from this page. Eligible candidates can apply online through official website.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953) which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions. On the eve of the formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
APPSC Group 1 2017 Post Wise Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy Collectors in AP Civil Service (Executive Branch)||05|
|Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service||13|
|District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service||06|
|Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service||24|
|Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition Excise Service||10|
|District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P B.C. Welfare Service||02|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service||08|
|Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service||10|
APPSC Group 1 2017 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Group – 1|
|Total Number of Posts||78 Vacancies|
|Apply Procedure||Online Application Form|
|Apply Online End Date||–|
|APPSC Official Website||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
You can also check:
APPSC Group 1 2017 Eligible Criteria:
APPSC Group 1 2017 Education Qualification:
A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
For Assistant Commissioner of Labour in AP Labour Service:
Preference shall be given to those who possess in addition to any of the following qualifications “A Post Graduate Degree in Law (or) P.G. Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare and Personnel Management/ Industrial Labour Relations from a recognized University or Institution”.
APPSC Group 1 2017 Age Limit:
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|01||Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch)||05||18-42|
|02||Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service||13||18-42|
|03||District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service||06||18-42|
|04||Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service||24||21-30|
|05||Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service||10||18-28|
|06||District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P B.C. Welfare Service||02||18-42|
|07||Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service||08||18-42|
|08||Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service||10||18-42|
APPSC Group 1 2017 Selection Process:
- Prelims Written Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
APPSC Group 1 2017 Application Fee:
- For General candidates- Rs. 370/-
- For SC/ST candidates- Rs. 250/-
Andhra Pradesh Zonal Districts:
Multi Zone-I (Zone 1 & 2): Srikakulam (SKM), Visakhapatnam (VSP), Vizianagaram (VZM), East Godavari (EG), West Godavari (WG), Krishna (KST)
Multi Zone-II (Zone 3 and 4): Guntur (GNT), Prakasham (PKM), Nellore (NLR), Chittoor (CTR), Kadapa (KDP), Anantapur (ATP) and Kurnool (KNL)
Physical Standards for Deputy Supdt. of Police (civil) cat-2 in AP Police Service Jobs:
- Height must not less than 167.5cm
- Chest: 86.3 cm on full inspiration (5cm Expansion)
- For ST Candidates: Height- 164 cms & Chest: 83.8 cm
- Height: 152.5 cms
- Weight: 45.5 cms
Physical Standards for Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in AP Prohibition & Excise Service Jobs:
- Height: 165 cm
- Chest 81 cm after inspiration
APPSC Group 1 2017 Important Dates:
|APPSC Events||Important Date|
|Initial Date To Apply Online||31th December 2016|
|Final Date To Apply For the first Step of Application Form||30th January 2017|
|Preliminary Examination||07th May 2017|
|Main Examination (Conventional type)||17th to 27th August 2017|
APPSC Group 1 2017 Exam Pattern:
APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Pattern:
|1.||Prelims||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
APPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Pattern:
|1.||Written Test||Compulsory Paper (General English)||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper I||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper II||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper I||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper V||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
APPSC Group 1 2017 Syllabus:
APPSC Group 1 Prelims Syllabus
- General Science.
- Contemporary Developments in Science and Technology.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- History of India – Social, Economic, Cultural and Political aspects.
- AP Indian National Movement.
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
- Indian polity and Economy.
- Country’s Political System.
- Rural Development.
- Planning & Economic Reforms in India.
- Mental Ability & Reasoning etc.
APSPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for General English
- Re-arrangement of sentences.
- Correction of sentences.
- Filling in the blanks.
- Correction of spellings.
- Vocabulary and usage.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verb tenses.
- Active voice and Passive voice.
- Parts of speech etc.
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Paper I
- General Essay.
- Crisis Management.
- Social Problems.
- Analysis and Solutions.
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Current events relating to State of Andhra Pradesh etc.
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Paper II
- History & Cultural heritage of India.
- Indus Civilization.
- The advent of Islam and its impact.
- 20th-Century history of India.
- Social History of Andhra Pradesh.
- Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh.
- A general overview of the Indian Constitution etc.
APPSC Mains Group 1 Syllabus for Paper III
- Planning in India & Indian Economy.
- Land Reforms and Social changes in Andhra Pradesh after independence.
- National and Per Capita Income and Human Development.
- Andhra Pradesh’s Economy, present status its Strengths and Weaknesses etc.
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Paper IV
- Role and Impact of Science & Technology in the development of India
- General Awareness with the Modern Trends in Life Sciences.
- Development and Environmental Problems etc.
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Paper V
- Data Appreciation and Interpretation
- Data Presented in the Tabular Form in Graphical etc.
- Problem solving – Duly Structured.
- Questions based on the Situation etc.
How to Apply APPSC Group 1 Jobs 2017:
- First You need to Visit Official Website
- Click on Direct APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2017
- Read the Notification carefully.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the Online Application without any mistakes.
- Click on Submit.
- Take a computer printout of the APPSC Group 1 Application for future use.
We are providing complete details about APPSC Group 1 2017 recruitment on our website recruitment syllabus You can find here complete information about APPSC Group 1. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in Andhra Pradesh this is a golden opportunity don’t miss use this opportunity. Candidates are advised to visit and bookmark this page for recent updates and much more information about Group 1 Services 2017 requirement.