Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 APPSC Municipal AE Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 APPSC Municipal AE PDF Download:
- 1.2 Andra Pradesh PSC Company Profile:
- 1.3 APPSC Municipal AE Test Pattern:
- 1.4 APPSC AE Screening/Prelims Test Pattern
- 1.5 APPSC Municipal AE Main Written Exam Pattern
- 1.6 APPSC Municipal AE syllabus:
- 1.7 APPSC Municipal AE Syllabus 2017 – General Studies & Mental Ability
- 1.8 APPSC Municipal AE Syllabus 2017 – Environmental/ Civil Engineering
- 1.9 Direct Link to Download APPSC Municipal AE Syllabus Pdf:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has formally announced an Official Notification for Assistant Engineer Posts. Candidates who are waiting for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs can utilize this opportunity. Applicants who are Searching for the APPSC Municipal Asst Engineer syllabus can check the valuable information here. To Qualify in the written examination, it is suggested to check the syllabus before attending the exam.
Dear readers, the APPSC Municipal Asst Engineer syllabus, and exam pattern provided here just for information purpose only. Sometimes companies may change their syllabus and exam pattern. So Please check official company website for the latest syllabus.
APPSC Municipal AE Syllabus 2017:
The syllabus is the first step towards achieving the goal of working for a government post. Candidates who have been waiting to write the exam they can now start preparation with the detailed syllabus of APPSC Municipal Asst Engineer.
There is a huge competition for the APPSC Municipal Asst Engineer Jobs. On this Site, we provide Syllabus along with the Test Pattern and also Previous Papers. For APPSC Municipal Asst Engineer Exam, we have updated the complete Syllabus & test Pattern here. We have given the APPSC Municipal Asst Engineer Previous Papers check the Complete Syllabus and previous Papers to make your Exam Preparation Perfect.
APPSC Municipal AE PDF Download:
Here we have updated APPSC Municipal Asst Engineer Previous Papers check in APPSC Municipal Asst Engineer Previous Papers should help you to attempt the exam more easily and get the good score.
Andra Pradesh PSC Company Profile:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953)which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions. On the eve of the formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
APPSC Municipal AE Test Pattern:
The candidates who are going for the exam need to refer the exam pattern as it helps the candidates to get high marks in the examination.
APPSC AE Screening/Prelims Test Pattern
|1.||Screening Test||Objective||General Studies||50||50||50 Min|
|Mental Ability||50||50||50 Min|
Environmental Engineering/ Civil Engineering
APPSC Municipal AE Main Written Exam Pattern
|1.||Main Written Exam||Objective||General Studies & Mental|
Environmental Engineering/ Civil Engineering
APPSC Municipal AE syllabus:
The important topics are mentioned below for APPSC Municipal AE posts. The examination is an objective type and it contains Questions from different Subjects.
APPSC Municipal AE Syllabus 2017 – General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs.
- Basics of General Science.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning.
- Analytical ability.
- Data interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- General Knowledge.
APPSC Municipal AE Syllabus 2017 – Environmental/ Civil Engineering
- Water Supply Engineering Sources of water.
- Wastewater Engineering.
- Air and Noise Pollution.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Sustainable Development.
- Water Resource Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics and hydraulic Machines.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Solid Mechanics and Analysis of Structures.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Structural Analysis.
- Design of Structures.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- Building Materials and Construction Practice.
Direct Link to Download APPSC Municipal AE Syllabus Pdf:
The above information will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.