Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 APPSC Notification 2017:
- 1.1 About APPSC:
- 1.2 APPSC Post Wise Details:
- 1.3 APPSC Job Details and Eligible Criteria:
- 1.4 APPSC Jobs Selection Process:
- 1.5 APPSC Jobs Application Fee:
- 1.6 APPSC Jobs Pay scale:
- 1.7 APPSC Surveyor, Deputy Surveyor & Assistant Architectural Draughtsman Important Dates:
- 1.8 APPSC Surveyor, Deputy Surveyor & Assistant Architectural Draughtsman Exam Pattern:
- 1.9 APPSC Surveyor, Deputy Surveyor & Assistant Architectural Draughtsman Syllabus:
- 1.10 APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus – Paper 1:
- 1.11 General Studies & Mental Ability:
- 1.12 APPSC Asst Architectural Draughtsman Syllabus – Paper 2:
- 1.13 How To Apply for APPSC Jobs:
- 1.14 Share this:
- 1.15 Related
APPSC Notification 2017:
APPSC Latest Job Notifications to recruit Assistant Architectural Draughtsman, Surveyors, and Deputy Surveyor. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC announced recruitment notification for the AAR, Surveyors, Deputy Surveyor Jobs. Candidates who are searching for the jobs in Andhra Pradesh Can Apply for these jobs. It is good chance for them to get a government job and start their career. Before applying for the post you can check all the details given below. Candidates who’re looking for Andhra Pradesh PSC AAR, Surveyors, Deputy Surveyor job here we are providing important information like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee from this page. Eligible candidates can apply online through official website.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953) which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions. On the eve of the formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
APPSC Post Wise Details:
- Assistant Architectural Draughtsman in A.P. Town Planning Subordinate Service: 07
- Surveyors in A.P. Town Planning Subordinate Service: 13
- Deputy Surveyor in A.P. Survey & Land Records Subordinate service: 259
APPSC Job Details and Eligible Criteria:
|Assistant Architectural Draughtsman||min 18 years .max 42 years||Passed 10th Class . Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the A.P. Board of Technical Education or I.S.E. Diploma or an equivalent qualification|
|Surveyor||min 18 years .max 42 years||Must have passed All India Trade Test for Surveyor course conducted by the Industrial Training Institute, Government of A.P. with experience in Town Planning or Engineering or Survey for a period of not less than one year.|
|Deputy Surveyor||min 18 years .max 42 years||Secondary School Certificate Examination. Must have passed either ITI (Civil Draughtsman)|
You Can Also Check:
APPSC Jobs Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on screening test/ main examination, computer-based test, mock test, written examination, verification/ interview.
APPSC Jobs Application Fee:
Candidates should pay Rs. 330/- (Rs, 250/- for application processing fee and Rs. 80/- for examination fee) through online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card. No examination fee for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men candidates.
APPSC Jobs Pay scale:
Rs.22460/- to 66330/-
APPSC Surveyor, Deputy Surveyor & Assistant Architectural Draughtsman Important Dates:
|APPSC Events||Important Date|
|Initial Date To Apply Online||23-12-2016|
|Final Date To Apply For the first Step of Application Form||22-01-2017|
|Date of Examination||03-03-2017|
APPSC Surveyor, Deputy Surveyor & Assistant Architectural Draughtsman Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Type of Exam||Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper II||Technical Subjects||150||150||150 Min|
APPSC Surveyor, Deputy Surveyor & Assistant Architectural Draughtsman Syllabus:
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus – Paper 1:
General Studies & Mental Ability:
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology, and information technology.
- History of Modern India with emphasis on Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Geography of India with focus on A.P
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural,
- Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- The impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
APPSC Asst Architectural Draughtsman Syllabus – Paper 2:
- The importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions is Standard Practice.
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc)
- Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of
- Chords. Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of:
- Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds
- Stone Masonry & Stone Joints
- Foundations – Various types
- Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection
- Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch
- Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring
- Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding
- Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door
- Windows & Ventilators
- Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post
- Steel Roof Trusses
- Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well
- Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation, and Section
- Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms
- Different types of Irrigation Structures
- Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings
- Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling,
- Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work.
- Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross section, Drawing of Contours.
How To Apply for APPSC Jobs:
Candidates may apply online through the website.
We are providing complete details about APPSC 2017 recruitment on our website recruitment syllabus You can find here complete information about APPSC Jobs. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in Andhra Pradesh this is a golden opportunity don’t miss use this opportunity. Candidates are advised to visit and bookmark this page for recent updates and much more information about APPSC 2017 requirement.