Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 APSC CCE Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Download Assam PSC CCE Prelims Hall Ticket
- 1.2 Details About APSC CCE Exam:
- 1.3 Assam PSC CCE Prelims Exam Pattern
- 1.4 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket:
- 1.5 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.6 Steps To Download APSC CCE Admit Card:
- 1.7 Important Dates
APSC CCE Admit Card 2017
APSC CCE Admit Card 2017: The Assam Public Service Commission will be issued the Combined Competitive examination Hall Ticket 2017. Download APSC Combined Competitive Exam Call Letter through the direct link given in the below section. APSC CCE Prelims 2017 Exam conducted in the Month of May 2017. Applied aspirants can check their APSC Combined Competitive Prelims Exam Call Letter from the official website.
Candidates who have been applied the application form and searching for admit card those are on right place. Applicants can download APSC CCE Admit Card 2017 from official website @ www.apsc.nic.in. Aspirants can collect the hall ticket by registration number, name and DOB. Candidates can check the other details of Assam PSC Hall Ticket 2017 below.
Download Assam PSC CCE Prelims Hall Ticket
Assam Public Service Commission is Planning to Conduct Combined Competitive Prelims Examination in the Month of May 2017. Candidates who have applied for the Conduct Combined Competitive Prelims Examination they are all waiting for the APSC CCE Admit Card 2017. On this page, we have given the direct link to download APSC CCE Hall Ticket. Candidates can also get the APSC Combined Competitive Prelims Admit card by visiting the official website.
They are 205 posts are available for the candidates who are looking for the Assam PSC Combined Competitive Services jobs. Candidates must work hard for the APSC CCE Exam. Assam Public Service Commission is in the process to select eligible and capable aspirants. After submission of application form aspirants can download the APSC CCE Admit Card 2017.
Details About APSC CCE Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Competitive Exam|
|Admit Card Download Date||Available Shortly|
|Exam Date||In The Month Of May|
Assam PSC CCE Prelims Exam Pattern
|SL. No||Test Type||Topics||Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies||200||2 Hrs|
|2.||Technical Subjects||200||2 Hrs|
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download APSC CCE Admit Card:
Candidates who are going to appear the APSC CCE exams can download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download APSC CCE Hall Ticket.
- Visit the official website of APSC i.e. www.apsc.nic.in
- You can get the home page.
- Then click on the APSC CCE Hall Ticket 2017 link.
- Select the APSC CCE Admit Card 2017 category.
- Click on to them.
- Enter the roll no and date of birth.
- Choose the submit option.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
Admit Card Available Date: 2 weeks before the Exam
Exam Date: May 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.