Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 ATMA Block and Asst Manager Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 ATMA Block and Asst Manager PDF Download:
- 1.2 ATMA Company Profile:
- 1.3 ATMA Block and Asst Manager Test Pattern:
- 1.4 ATMA Block and Asst Manager Syllabus 2017 – Quantitative Aptitude
- 1.5 ATMA Block and Asst Manager Syllabus 2017 – General English
- 1.6 ATMA Block and Asst Manager Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- 1.7 ATMA Block and Asst Manager Syllabus 2017 – Computer knowledge
- 1.8 ATMA Block and Asst Manager Syllabus 2017 – Reasoning
- 1.9 Direct Link to Download ATMA Block and Asst Manager Syllabus Pdf:
Applicants who are appearing for this exam are in search of syllabus and exam pattern. Here we have updated the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Download the syllabus in pdf. Applicants can download the ATMA Nadia Block Technology Manager Syllabus from the below link. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Exam and then Interview conducted by the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA), Nadia District, Krishnagar Board.
Dear readers, the ATMA Block and Asst Manager syllabus, and exam pattern provided here just for information purpose only. Sometimes companies may change their syllabus and exam pattern. So Please check official company website for the latest syllabus.
ATMA Block and Asst Manager Syllabus 2017:
Appliers who wish to apply for ATMA Notification, they must submit an online application from the official website. Candidates who have been waiting to write the exam they can now start preparation with the detailed syllabus of ATMA Block and Asst Manager. To Qualify in the written examination, it is suggested to check the syllabus before attending the exam. All the candidates can collect vital news about ATMA jobs, you need to scroll down this page which is well furnished by our self-motivated team members.
ATMA Block and Asst Manager PDF Download:
ATMA Company Profile:
ATMA is a registered society responsible for technology dissemination at a district level. It is a focal point for integrating research extension and marketing. It decentralized day to day management of the Agricultural Technology System (ATS). It allows receiving and expanding project funds entering into contracts and agreements and maintaining revolving accounts. It has also the linkage with all the line department research organizations nongovernmental organizations and organizations associated with agricultural development in the districts. Each ATMA has a governing board. The district collector is the chairman of the board of the ATMA with other district level officials such as agricultural veterinary fishery etc as a member the farmer’s woman representative are also taken ability to take all discussion concerning program planning resource allocation.
ATMA Block and Asst Manager Test Pattern:
Applicants will be selected as per following given sequence tests for ATMA Block and Asst Manager posts organized by ATMA.
|1.||Objective Type||General Knowledge|
|4.||Reasoning & Aptitude|
ATMA Block and Asst Manager Syllabus 2017 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number system and simplification
- Number series
- Unitary Method
- Problem-based on numbers
- Decimal fraction
- Ration and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Time and work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Mensuration (2 dimensions)
- Speed and distance
- Profit and Loss
- Permutation and Combination
ATMA Block and Asst Manager Syllabus 2017 – General English
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
ATMA Block and Asst Manager Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- General Science.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Socio-economic & Political situation.
- Economic scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Polity.
ATMA Block and Asst Manager Syllabus 2017 – Computer knowledge
- I/O System Organization.
- Personal computers and their typical uses.
- Fundamentals of computer architecture.
- Use of basic data structures.
- Data representation.
- Number Systems.
- Processor design
- Control unit design.
- Memory organization.
ATMA Block and Asst Manager Syllabus 2017 – Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
Direct Link to Download ATMA Block and Asst Manager Syllabus Pdf: