Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Bank of India Clerk PO Jobs Notification 2017:
- 1.1 About Bank of India:
- 1.2 Bank of India Clerk PO Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates:
- 1.3 Bank of India Clerk PO Exam 2017 Details:
- 1.4 Bank of India Clerk PO Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.5 BOI Educational Qualification:
- 1.6 BOI Age Limit:
- 1.7 BOI Selection Process:
- 1.8 BOI Result:
- 1.9 BOI Salary Structure:
- 1.10 Bank of India Clerk PO 2017 Exam Pattern:
- 1.11 BOI Clerk, PO 2017 Syllabus:
- 1.12 Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability/ Aptitude:
- 1.13 Verbal:
- 1.14 Non-Verbal:
- 1.15 Quantitative Aptitude:
- 1.16 English:
- 1.17 General Awareness:
- 1.18 Computer Knowledge:
- 1.19 How to apply Bank of India Clerk PO Jobs 2017:
- 1.20 Share this:
- 1.21 Related
Bank of India Clerk PO Jobs Notification 2017:
Bank of India issued a latest recruitment notification for various Clerk PO posts. Applications are invited from all the eligible candidates for the position of Clerk PO jobs 2017. This will be a great opportunity for job hunters who wants to get into the banking sector. As the Applications are invited, brighten up interested and eligible candidates can apply for Bank of India Clerk PO jobs 2017 you can download the online application form from official website on or before the last date. Aspirants who brighten up to their career in banking sector this will be a great opportunity to grab. Candidates who are wishing to apply for Bank of India Clerk PO Jobs minimum qualification will be a degree or equivalent Certification from any recognized university in India. Before Applying for these vacancies we insist candidates go through the official site and official recruitment notification to clear up all the doubts they had regarding these Clerk PO Openings. In this post, we also updated other information like the Last Date to Apply, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Qualification, Salary, Number of vacancies, Application Fee, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers etc.., which you can find further in this post.
You Can Also See:
About Bank of India:
Bank of India is a commercial bank with headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Founded in 1906, it has been government-owned since nationalization in 1969. However, some branches are individually owned, such as Kandia, Indonesia, etc. Bank of India has 4828 branches as on 31 December 2013, including 56 offices outside India, which includes five subsidiaries, five representative offices, and one joint venture. BoI is a founder member of SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Inter Bank Financial Telecommunications), which facilitates the provision of cost-effective financial processing and communication services. Bank of India was founded on 7 September 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalized along with 13 other banks. The bank has 4,963 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. These branches are controlled through 54 Zonal Offices. There are 60 branches/ offices and 5 Subsidiaries and 1 joint venture abroad. The Bank came out with its maiden public issue in 1997 and follow on Qualified Institutions Placement in February 2008.
Bank of India Clerk PO Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates:
Candidates who are looking out for more details about Bank of India Clerk PO Jobs can go through to the below information. we uploaded information which was released by the Bank of India officially. This will be a good opportunity for the young generation because they can be benefitted as this job will give them the job security and handful Salary.
|1||Release of Online Application form||Upcoming in 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||Upcoming in 2017|
|3||Issue of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|4||Date of Preliminary Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|5||Preliminary Exam Result||Upcoming in 2017|
|6||Issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|7||Date of Main Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|8||Main Exam Result||Upcoming in 2017|
|9||Issue of E-Admit Card For Interview||Upcoming in 2017|
|10||Interview||Upcoming in 2017|
|11||Final Result||Upcoming in 2017|
Bank of India Clerk PO Exam 2017 Details:
|Bank Name||Bank of India|
|No. of Posts||Various|
|Post Name||Clerk, PO|
|Qualifications||Graduation in any Discipline|
|Age Limit||20 years to 28 Years|
|Last Date to apply||Soon Updated|
Bank of India Clerk PO Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
BOI Educational Qualification:
Candidates must possess A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
BOI Age Limit:
Must possess Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years. Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved candidates.
BOI Selection Process:
The selection of the applicant is based ob their performance in written examination and personal interview.
Qualified Candidates results will be declared or published at official website. Joining date and time will be notified to the candidate through email.
BOI Salary Structure:
Aspirants who will be appointed against relevant posts will get a good amount of salary package which is offered by Bank of India.
Bank of India Clerk PO 2017 Exam Pattern:
Bank of India Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|SR. NO||Test Name||Qns||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
Bank of India Mains exam Pattern:
|SR. NO||Test Name||Qns||Marks||Duration|
|2||General Awareness Paper||40||40|
|4 A||English Language||40||40|
|4 B||Hindi Language||40||40|
BOI Clerk, PO 2017 Syllabus:
Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability/ Aptitude:
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making etc.
- Non-Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures etc
- This section judges quantitative and mathematical skills of the candidate.
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks with Modals, Articles etc
- Answering questions based on Unseen Passages
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial/Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Who’s Who
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations
- This section tests the candidate on their awareness of Computer Knowledge.
- Basic computer terminology
- Software & Hardware questions
- Computer abbreviation
- Basic knowledge of Internet use
How to apply Bank of India Clerk PO Jobs 2017:
- Candidates need to apply online from the official website. Before applying candidates must scan their photograph and signature, valid email id.
- Click on the Link “CWE PO/MT” to open online application for Bank of India recruitment 2017.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- Fill Bank of India PO / Clerk Online application with correct details and save the date.
- Provisional registration number and password will be displayed on the screen. The same should be sent to the registered mobile number.
- You can open and edit the particular details by using Provisional registration number and password.
- Upload scanned photograph and Signature.
- Now click on “Final Submit” button. There onwards no edit/change of data is not allowed.
We are providing complete details about Bank of India Clerk PO Jobs 2017 recruitment in this post. For govt and Bank jobs Willing candidates can check them on our website recruitment syllabus as we update our site very much often. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in banking sector, Bank of India Clerk PO will be a golden opportunity we urge the candidates to don’t miss this opportunity. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page for any revisions or recent modifications about the Bank of India Clerk PO Jobs.