Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Admit Card:
- 1.1 About Bank Of Maharashtra:
- 1.2 Details About Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Exam Admit Card:
Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Admit Card:
Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Admit Card here is a good news. Bank Of Maharashtra is now revealed admit cards for the Clerk, PO post. The Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Hall Ticket may be downloaded before the examination to get an entry in examination hall. Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Post Call Letter will be visible for download on the official website, therefore, applicants will have to collect they admit card from the official website by using registration number or date of birth. The huge number of aspirants have participated in Bank Of Maharashtra and now curiously waiting for the Clerk, PO Admit Card. Admit Card that will be downloaded from official site. Therefore, all aspirants who are going to attend the test can collect their admit cards. It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect the admit card before exam/interview. Candidates, please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
You Can Also see:
Bank Of Maharashtra is going to organize the Clerk, PO Post Recruitment Exam. Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Exam details in the below article. The Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
About Bank Of Maharashtra:
Bank of Maharashtra is a major public sector bank in India. The government of India holds 81.61% of the total shares. The bank has 15 million customers across the length and breadth of the country served through 1895 branches as of 5 April 2016. It has the largest network of branches in any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra. The bank was founded by a group of visionaries led by the late V. G. Kale and the late D. K. Sathe and registered as a banking company on 16 September 1935 at Pune. The bank was registered on 16 September 1935 with an authorized capital of ₹ 1 million and began business on 8 February 1936. Bank’s financial assistance to small units has given birth to many of today’s industrial houses. After nationalization in 1969, the bank expanded rapidly.
Details About Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Bank Of Maharashtra|
|Also Known As||BOM|
|Name of the Post||Clerk, PO|
Selection Procedure For Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Exam:
- First of all, Candidates will have to pass an online Test (Objective Type).
- Shortlisted Candidate will be Called for the Personal Interview/ Group discussion.
- Selection Process also contains Document Verification.
Age Limit For Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Exam:
- Clerk: Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- PO: Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Exam:
- Bachelor degree in any Stream.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Admit Card.
- Visit the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Follow the link to Bank of Maharashtra Admit card.
- Then you will be made available with a request box.
- Then you have to enter the registration ID and other asked information.
- Click on the Submit Button and you will be shown with your Bank Of Maharashtra Exam Hall Ticket 2017.
- Click on download and take the Print out for future use.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of Bank Of Maharashtra and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk PO Admit Card 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.