Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BARC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Brief Details About BARC Recruitment 2018 – barc.gov.in
- 1.2 BARC Nurse Vacancies 2018
- 1.3 BARC Nurse Recruitment 2018 Qualification
- 1.4 Post Wise BARC Vacancy Details
- 1.5 BARC Nurse 2018 Selection process
- 1.6 BARC Vacancies Salary Details
- 1.7 Steps To Apply For BARC Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 BARC Nurse Jobs 2018 Age Limit
- 1.9 BARC Nurse Openings 2018 Application Fee
- 1.10 Important Dates To Remember
- 1.11 Interview Address For BARC Vacancies
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has declared the BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification for the 12 vacancies of Nurse post. The candidates who are interested can apply for the post before the last date of the application process is on 19th February 2018. The aspirants can check the details of the application process of the BARC Recruitment Notification 2018 so that no need to worry about the details of the recruitment. We also provided the more information of BARC Recruitment like Post Vacancy Details, Salary, Qualification for the Nurse post, Selection Process, Age Limit, Application fee, important dates to remember, Steps to apply for the BARC Recruitment 2018 are available for the candidates.
BARC Recruitment 2018
Candidates who have 12th Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years Course) plus Registration as Nurse with Maharashtra Nursing Council, B.Sc. (Nursing) with Registration with Maharashtra Nursing Council, Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in a hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces are eligible to apply for the BARC Recruitment. Candidates who are searching for a central government job they can go through this Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Vacancy details. The BARC announced an official notification for filling up of 12 posts. So, eligible job aspirants can submit their online application form for BARC Recruitment before the last date of the application process that is on 19th February 2018.
Brief Details About BARC Recruitment 2018 – barc.gov.in
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date||19th February 2018|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
BARC Nurse Vacancies 2018
This is a good opportunity for all the 12th, Diploma Passed candidates, so make use of this recruitment without wasting a single minute of time. The BARC has invited capable and Interested applicants for filling up of Nurse post. It is the best career chance for the job seekers who are waiting for the Central Government Jobs. So we advise Candidates apply for the vacancies on or before the last date. As per notification after fill application form job applicants selection will make bases on rules and regulation of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. Aspirants can go through this page to get full information about BARC Application Process and Recruitment Selection. Contenders can refer the official notification for more information regarding this employment news. Keep regular touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India. The candidates have to attend the interview process to get into the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. The number of candidates who are seeking for BARC Recruitment. Please go through the official notification and check application fee details. This page will be useful for the aspirants who are applying for the BARC Recruitment. To know more visit our website. Visit the official notification for more details and can also see in the below link.
BARC Nurse Recruitment 2018 Qualification
- 12th Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years Course) plus Registration as Nurse with Maharashtra Nursing Council
- B.Sc. (Nursing) with Registration with Maharashtra Nursing Council
- Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces.
Candidate with ICCU/Operation Theatre experience will be preferred. Basic Computer Knowledge is essential as the Nurse will have to enter the details of the patients in the Computer System.
Post Wise BARC Vacancy Details
- Total Nurse post vacancy: 12 Posts.
BARC Nurse 2018 Selection process
The applicants have to face the interview process to select in the BARC Nurse post.
BARC Vacancies Salary Details
For the selected candidates Monthly consolidated amount – Rs. 24234/- Plus DA (pre-revised) admissible to Nurse A.
Steps To Apply For BARC Recruitment 2018
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre www.barc.gov.in.
- Look for the recruitment notification of BARC in the official page.
- Check the information in the BARC Recruitment notification.
- Download the Application form of BARC Nurse post.
- Enter the required details properly.
- Aspirants have to add the needed documents and submit the application form.
- Send to the mentioned address.
- Take a hard copy for the further use.
BARC Nurse Jobs 2018 Age Limit
Candidates who will appear for the interview should not be more than 50 years.
BARC Nurse Openings 2018 Application Fee
Kindly visit the official notification and check more details about application fee.
Important Dates To Remember
- Application Process Started Date: Started
- Application Process Last Date: 19th February 2018
- Interview Date: 19th February 2018
Interview Address For BARC Vacancies
Conference Room, Ground floor, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Download BARC Recruitment Notification Link: Click Here
We hope above information is useful and make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc. Stay tuned with us to reach your vision.