Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Bidar District Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Bidar District Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 About Bidar District Court
- 1.3 Bidar District Court Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Important Dates for Bidar District Court Recruitment
- 1.5 Bidar District Court Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 Bidar District Court Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.7 Bidar District Court Jobs Application fee
- 1.8 Bidar District Court Jobs Salary
- 1.9 Bidar District Court Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Apply For Bidar District Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Postal Address
- 1.12 Important Links
- 1.13 Share this:
Bidar District Court Recruitment 2017
Good news for all contenders who are waiting for Bidar District Court Recruitment Notification 2017. Karnataka State Govt invites young and talented applicants for recruitment. Now, Bidar District Court has released a notification for 55 Peon, Typist, Seno, other Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date ie., 03-04-2017. Age limit of the candidates will be between 18 years to 35 years.
This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. For every Govt jobs, there is a very high competition. We advise applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About Bidar District Court Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Bidar District Court|
|Post Name(s)||Peon, Typist, Seno, other|
|Number of Vacancies||55 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
About Bidar District Court
The highest court in each district is that of the District and Sessions Judge. This is the principal court of original civil jurisdiction besides High Court of the State and which derives its jurisdiction in civil matters primarily from the code of civil procedure. The district court is also a court of Sessions when it exercises its jurisdiction on criminal matters under Code of Criminal procedure. The district court is presided over by one District Judge appointed by the state Government. In addition to the district judge, there may be a number of Additional District Judges and Assistant District Judges depending on the workload.
The Bidar district is the northernmost part of the Karnataka state in India. Geographically, it resembles the “Crown of the State”, occupying its northeastern tip. It is bounded by Nizamabad and Medak districts of Telangana state on the eastern side, Latur and Osmanabad districts of Maharashtra state on the western side, Nanded district of Maharashtra state on the northern side and Gulbarga district on the southern side. The Bidar district is constituted by five talukas, Aurad, Basavakalyan, Bhalki, Bidar and Humnabad with Bidar being the headquarters of the district.
You Can Also Check
Bidar District Court Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining Bidar District Court Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts|
|4||Process Server||10 Posts|
|5||Typist -copywriter||03 Posts|
Important Dates for Bidar District Court Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
- Last Date to submit online application form: 03-04-2017
Bidar District Court Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts
Candidates must have SSLC from a recognized university. The SSLC Certificate is needed. Candidates should possess Senior grade typing examination in both English & Kannada languages.
Bidar District Court Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 35 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the rules.
Bidar District Court Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through online.
- For OBC/General: Application fee is Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/Ex- serviceman/PWD category candidates: Application fee is Rs. 100/-.
Bidar District Court Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions of Bidar District Court.
- For post 1: Rs.9,600 -14,400/-.
- For Post 2: Rs 14,550 – 26,700
- For Post 3, 5: Rs.11,600 – 21,000/-.
- For post 4: Rs. 11,000 – 19,000/-.
Bidar District Court Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected based on written test, Skill Test & interview conducted by the organization
How To Apply For Bidar District Court Recruitment 2017
- Read the official Notification carefully and Visit the Official website of Bidar District.
- Check for the link Bidar District Court recruitment 2017.
- There search for the application form.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the necessary details like name, age, qualification, address and other important details.
- Make application fee payment.
- Attach the relevant document as prescribed in the notification along with the application form.
- Send the application form to the below-given address.
- Applications should be submitted before the closing date 3rd April 2017.
- Take print out of the application form for future use.
- All the very best for your exam.
District & Sessions Court,
Click Here For Official Notification
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.