Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Bihar PSC Pre Exam Admit Card:
- 1.1 About Bihar PSC:
- 1.2 Details About Bihar PSC Pre Exam Admit Card:
- 1.3 Exam Pattern For Bihar PSC Pre Exam:
- 1.4 Selection Procedure For Bihar PSC Pre Exam:
- 1.5 Age Limit For Bihar PSC Pre Exam:
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For Bihar PSC Pre Exam:
- 1.7 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.8 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.9 Steps To Download Bihar PSC Pre Exam Admit Card:
Bihar PSC Pre Exam Admit Card:
Bihar PSC newly released an employment notification for various Preliminary Exam post and conducting Bihar PSC various Preliminary exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for Bihar PSC Preliminary Recruitment 2017 may download their Bihar PCS various Pre Exam Admit Card 2017. Bihar PSC Preliminary Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Now the recruitment board will go to conduct the online examination to select qualified aspirants for mains exam.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now Bihar PSC Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of Bihar PSC Preliminary Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. The Bihar PSC Preliminary Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
About Bihar PSC:
Bihar PSC Pre Exam: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. The history of Constitution of India reveals that the concept of conducting competitive examination for appointment to certain posts came into consideration way back in the year 1853 and a committee for giving shape to that was constituted under the chairmanship of Lord Macaulay in the year 1854. The Bihar Public Service Commission came into existence on 1st April 1949 after its separation from the Commission for the States of Orissa and Madhya Pradesh, in accordance with sub-section of section 261 of the Government of India Act, 1935, as adapted. Its constitutional status was pronounced with the promulgation of Constitution of India on 26th January 1950. It is a Constitutional Body under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.
Details About Bihar PSC Pre Exam Admit Card:
|Name of Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Preliminary Exam|
|Name of the Post||Preliminary Exam|
Exam Pattern For Bihar PSC Pre Exam:
Bihar PSC Preliminary Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Preliminary post will consist of the single paper. An exam would be conducted for total 150 marks and time duration is 2 Hrs. Each topic in the Bihar PSC Preliminary exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|Papers||Questions||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|Single Paper||150||150||2 Hours|
Selection Procedure For Bihar PSC Pre Exam:
Age Limit For Bihar PSC Pre Exam:
- Maximum Age For Male: 37 Years
- Maximum Age For Female: 40 Years
- Age relaxation extra as per rules.
Eligibility Criteria For Bihar PSC Pre Exam:
- Bachelor Degree in any recognized university in India.
- For some post physical eligibility details kindly see the notification
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download Bihar PSC Pre Exam Admit Card:
- Click on the direct link provided below or open the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Search and Click on the BPSC Preliminary Exam Admit Card link.
- Fill up the required information (Roll Number/Registration Number).
- After submission, you can download the admit card.
- Save and print your admit card.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.