Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BOM Clerk PO Recruitment Notification 2017:
- 1.1 About Bank of Maharashtra:
- 1.2 BOM Clerk PO Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates:
- 1.3 BOM Clerk PO Exam 2017 Details:
- 1.4 BOM Clerk PO Jobs 2017 Eligible Criteria:
- 1.5 BOM Education Qualification:
- 1.6 BOM Age Limit:
- 1.7 BOM Application Fee:
- 1.8 BOM Selection Process:
- 1.9 BOM Pay Scale:
- 1.10 BOM Admit Card:
- 1.11 BOM Cut Off:
- 1.12 BOM Clerk PO 2017 Result:
- 1.13 BOM Clerk PO 2017 Exam Pattern:
- 1.14 BOM Clerk PO 2017 Syllabus:
- 1.15 Reasoning Ability:
- 1.16 English Language:
- 1.17 Quantitative Aptitude:
- 1.18 General Awareness (Banking Sector):
- 1.19 Computer Knowledge:
- 1.20 How to Apply BOM Clerk PO Jobs 2017:
- 1.21 Share this:
- 1.22 Related
BOM Clerk PO Recruitment Notification 2017:
BOM issued a latest recruitment notification for various Clerk PO posts. Applications are invited from all the eligible candidates for the position of Clerk PO Jobs 2017. This will be a great opportunity for job hunters who wants to get into the banking sector. As the Applications are invited, brighten up interested and eligible candidates can apply for BOM Clerk PO Jobs 2017 you can download the online application form from official website on or before the last date. Aspirants who brighten up to their career in banking sector this will be a great opportunity to grab. Candidates who are wishing to apply for BOM Clerk PO Jobs minimum qualification will be a degree or equivalent Certification from any recognized university in India. Before Applying for these vacancies we insist candidates go through the official site and official recruitment notification to clear up all the doubts they had regarding these Clerk PO Openings. In this post, we also updated other information like the Last Date to Apply, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Qualification, Salary, Number of vacancies, Application Fee, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers etc.., which you can find further in this post.
You Can Also See:
About Bank of Maharashtra:
Bank of Maharashtra is a major public sector bank in India. The government of India holds 81.61% of the total shares. The bank has 15 million customers across the length and breadth of the country served through 1895 branches as of 5 April 2016. It has the largest network of branches in any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra. The bank was founded by a group of visionaries led by the late V. G. Kale and the late D. K. Sathe and registered as a banking company on 16 September 1935 at Pune. The bank was registered on 16 September 1935 with an authorized capital of ₹ 1 million and began business on 8 February 1936. Bank’s financial assistance to small units has given birth to many of today’s industrial houses. After nationalization in 1969, the bank expanded rapidly. Shri Narendra Singh who had assumed the office of Chairman and Managing Director from 1 February 2012, left his office on 30 September 2013 on attaining superannuation. Shri Sushil Muhnot was the Chairman and Managing Director before Ravindra Prabhakar Marathe. Ravindra Prabhakar Marathe is the current MD and CEO.
BOM Clerk PO Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates:
Candidates who are looking out for more details about BOM Clerk PO Jobs can go through to the below information. we uploaded information which was released by the BOM officially. This will be a good opportunity for the young generation because they can be benefitted as this job will give them the job security and handful Salary.
|1||Release of Online Application form||Upcoming in 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||Upcoming in 2017|
|3||Issue of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|4||Date of Preliminary Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|5||Preliminary Exam Result||Upcoming in 2017|
|6||Issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|7||Date of Main Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|8||Main Exam Result||Upcoming in 2017|
|9||Issue of E-Admit Card For Interview||Upcoming in 2017|
|10||Interview||Upcoming in 2017|
|11||Final Result||Upcoming in 2017|
BOM Clerk PO Exam 2017 Details:
|Name of the Authority||Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)|
|Name of the Exam||BOM Clerk, PO Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Post||Clerk, PO|
|Total No. of Post||Various|
|Mode of Application||Online|
BOM Clerk PO Jobs 2017 Eligible Criteria:
BOM Education Qualification:
Candidates must complete their Graduation Degree from a recognized college or University.
BOM Age Limit:
- Minimum age is 18 and Maximum age is 28.
- Age Relaxation is as per BOM Norms.
BOM Application Fee:
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100
- Others: Rs 600
- The fee can be submitted online only.
BOM Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on online examination, Group discussions/ interview.
BOM Pay Scale:
Candidates are required to check official notification to know the complete pay scale of the candidates.
BOM Admit Card:
BOM Clerk, PO admits card will be hosted on the official website of BOM. BOM will not send admit card by mail post thus candidates need to download their admit card from the official website. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card.
BOM Cut Off:
A minimum benchmark score will be decided by the BOM to short-list the deserving candidate. Candidates who score equal or above the cutoff marks in the main exam will be called for the Interview round.
BOM Clerk PO 2017 Result:
The result will be declared on the official website of BOM. Who passed the prelims exam, will be selected for the main exam and who qualify the main exam will be called for the interview round. After the interview, the final result will be released after that candidates will be appointed for the Clerk, PO posts.
BOM Clerk PO 2017 Exam Pattern:
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||2 Hrs|
|4.||General Awareness (with
special reference to Banking Industry)
BOM Clerk PO 2017 Syllabus:
- Logical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Input Output.
- Coding Decoding.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting.
- Paragraph Complete/ Sentence Correction.
- Para jumbles.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Number Systems.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Work & Time.
- Time & Distance.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Sequence & Series.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Data Interpretation.
General Awareness (Banking Sector):
- Indian Financial System.
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- International Organisations/ Financial Institutions.
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Government Schemes.
- Abreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Database (introduction).
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
- The Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application).
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.
- MS Windows & MS Office.
- Logic Gates.
- Number System.
- History of Computers
How to Apply BOM Clerk PO Jobs 2017:
- Candidates need to check official website
- Then download the notification and read it with carefully.
- Then they need to go for registration with unique email and valid contact number.
- After online registration, the candidate may apply online.
- Fill the mandatory details in the application form.
- Upload all the scan copies of certificates.
- Then verify the application form twice to avoid mistakes.
- Then finally click on submit button and take print of it.
We are providing complete details about BOM Clerk PO Jobs 2017 recruitment in this post. For govt and Bank jobs Willing candidates can check them on our website recruitment syllabus as we update our site very much often. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in banking sector, BOM Clerk PO will be a golden opportunity we urge the candidates to don’t miss this opportunity. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page for any revisions or recent modifications about the BOM Clerk PO Jobs.