Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BSF ASI Head Constable Admit Card:
- 1.1 About BSF:
- 1.2 Details About BSF ASI Head Constable Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For BSF ASI Head Constable Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For BSF ASI Head Constable Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For BSF ASI Head Constable Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download BSF ASI Head Constable Admit Card:
BSF ASI Head Constable Admit Card:
BSF has revealed a notification for the post of ASI and Head Constable at vacant positions. A large number of vacancies were announced by the BSF, so the contestant those who are interested in the BSF Jobs 2017 they all have applied in the online mode of the application process. After the finalization of the registration process, the applicants are eagerly waiting for the release of BSF ASI Head Constable Admit Card 2017. The Border Security Force has announced that the BSF ASI Head Constable Hall Ticket 2017 will be uploaded in official website before 15 days from the date of examination. After releasing the BSF ASI Head Constable Exam Admit Card 2017 candidates may visit the official website first. The candidates those who are attending for BSF ASI Head Constable Exam 2017 they need to carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall. All the more related information are provided in the article below.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now BSF ASI Head Constable Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of BSF ASI Head Constable Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete BSF ASI Head Constable Exam details in the below article. The BSF ASI Head Constable Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc. Candidates, please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
BSF ASI Head Constable: The Border Security Force (BSF) is the primary Border guarding force of India. It is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of the Union of
India, it was raised in the wake of the 1965 War on 1 December 1965, “for ensuring the security of the borders of India and for matters connected therewith”. It is a Central Armed Police Force charged with guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs. The BSF has its own cadre of officers but its head, designated as a Director-General (DG), since its raising has been an officer from the Indian Police Service.
Details About BSF ASI Head Constable Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Border Security Force|
|Also Known As||BSF|
|Name of the Post||ASI, Head Constable|
|Job Location||All India|
Selection Procedure For BSF ASI Head Constable Exam:
- Written Exam – Descriptive and Objective
- Preliminary Screening (PST)
- Verification of Documents
- Final Medical Test
Age Limit For BSF ASI Head Constable Exam:
- For ASI: Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- For HC: Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For BSF ASI Head Constable Exam:
- For ASI: 10+2 Exam with PCM Group subject with at least Minimum 50% Marks or 3 years Diploma in Radio, TV, Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer, Electrical, Mechanical, Domestic Appliance.
- For HC: 10+2 exam with PCM group subject or High School with 2 Year ITI
Certificate in Radio TV or Electronics.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download BSF ASI Head Constable Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in BSF ASI Head Constable exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download BSF ASI Head Constable Admit Card.
- At First, Candidate has to Visit the official website of the BSF department that is www.bsf.nic.in
- Then find the link that is BSF Admit card 2017.
- Then click on it.
- After that, you have to enter your Application registration umber and Date of Birth.
- Now click on the SUBMIT button.
- Your admit card will now be displayed on your screen.
- You can save it and download it.
- You can also take print out of it for further use.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of BSF and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding BSF ASI, Head Constable Admit Card 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.