Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BSPHCL JE AE Admit Card:
- 1.1 About BSPHCL:
- 1.2 Details About BSPHCL JE AE Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For BSPHCL JE AE Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For BSPHCL JE AE Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For BSPHCL JE AE Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download BSPHCL JE AE Exam Admit Card:
BSPHCL JE AE Admit Card:
BSPHCL has revealed a notification for the post of JE AE at vacant positions. A large number of vacancies were announced by the BSPHCL, so the contestant those who are interested in the BSPHCL Jobs 2017 they all have applied in the online mode of the application process. After the finalization of the registration process, the applicants are eagerly waiting for the release of BSPHCL JE AE Admit Card 2017. The BSPHCL has announced that the BSPHCL JE AE Hall Ticket 2017 will be uploaded in official website before 15 days from the date of examination. After releasing the BSPHCL JE AE Exam Admit Card 2017 candidates may visit the official website first. The candidates those who are attending for BSPHCL JE AE Exam 2017 they need to carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall. All the more related information are provided in the article below.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now BSPHCL JE AE Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of BSPHCL JE AE Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete BSPHCL JE AE Exam details in the below article. The BSPHCL JE AE Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc. Candidates, please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (or BSPHCL), also known as erstwhile Bihar State Electricity Board (or BSEB) is a state-owned electricity regulation board operating within the state of Bihar in India. Bihar State Electricity Board (BSEB) was established in 1958 as a statutory corporation under the Electricity (Supply) Act, 1948. As of November 2012, BSEB has nearly 1,700 officers and 14,850 employees. The derated capacity comes to just 530 MW. The BSEB was unbundled on August 2, 2011. Power Finance Corporation was the main consultant for BSEB’s restructuring.
Details About BSPHCL JE AE Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited|
|Also Known As||BSPHCL|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer|
Selection Procedure For BSPHCL JE AE Exam:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Age Limit For BSPHCL JE AE Exam:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For BSPHCL JE AE Exam:
A candidate must have passed
- For JE: 4 year Degree or 3-year Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Recognized Board/University.
- For AE: BE/B. Tech Engineering Degree in Computer Science/IT Branch or MCA Passed
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download BSPHCL JE AE Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in BSPHCL JE AE exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download BSPHCL JE, AE Admit Card.
- At first, you should log on the official website www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the Admit card Link
- Download BSPHCL Exam Admit Card 2017
- Fill the required details such as Name, Roll no. & Reg. No.
- Then Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download the BSPHCL JE, AE Admit Card.
- And take a print out of the exam Call letter to appear in the exam.
- And bring it to the exam center.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of BSPHCL and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding BSPHCL JE AE Admit Card 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.