Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 CBSE 12th Result 2017:
- 1.1 About CBSE Board Results 2017:
- 1.2 CBSE 12th Grades System:
- 1.3 Details of 12th class CBSE Exam 2017:
- 1.4 CBSE 12th Result Pass Percentages Statistics of Previous Years:
- 1.5 Steps to check Central Board Class XII Result 2017:
- 1.6 CBSE Class 12th Exam Result 2017- At a Glance:
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Related
CBSE 12th Result 2017:
Good news for all the CBSE Board Students who are curiously waiting for the CBSE 12th Result 2017. Students who completed CBSE 12th examination will be eagerly waiting for the CBSE 12th Result 2017. The Central Board of Secondary Education is going to declare the CBSE 12th Class Results 2017 for all branches like Arts, Commerce and Science in the Month of May. The Central Board of Secondary Education has organized the Senior Secondary Annual Examination for the session year 2016-17 in the Month of March/April.
CBSE Board and the exam are conducted every year from Feb to March. Any branches like as Arts Commerce and Science. In 2017 total 12,89,800 students were registered for the examination in which 93% (percent) of students were boys and 94% (Percent) were girls. All the students who are present their examination are looking for their CBSE 12th Result 2017 know their position. All the best for CBSE Class 12th Result in 2017. Keep checking our website for regular updates on CBSE 12th result 2017.
About CBSE Board Results 2017:
The first education board to be set up in India was the Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education in 1921, which was under the jurisdiction of Rajputana, Central India, and Gwalior. In 1929, the government of India set up a joint Board named “Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana”. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior. Later it was confined to Ajmer, Bhopal, and Vindhya Pradesh. In 1952, it became the “Central Board of Secondary Education”. CBSE conducts the final examinations for Class 10 and Class 12 every year in the month of March. The results are announced by the end of May. The board earlier conducted the AIEEE Examination for admission to undergraduate courses in engineering and architecture in colleges across India. However, the AIEEE exam was merged with the IIT-Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) in 2013. The common examination is now called JEE(Main).
CBSE 12th Grades System:
CBSE 12th class grades are provided in the below section.
- A1– for 91 to 100 marks (The quality point is 10).
- A2– for 81 to 90 marks (quality factor is 9).
- B1– for 71 to 80 marks (grade factor is 8 ).
- B2– for 61 to 70 marks (grade factor is 7).
- C1– for 51 to 60 marks (grade factor is 6).
- C2– for 41 to 50 marks (The quality point is 5).
- D– for 33 to 40 marks (The quality point is 4).
- E1– for 21 to 32 marks (no grade point).
- E2– for 00 to 20 marks (no grade point).
Details of 12th class CBSE Exam 2017:
|Name Of The Organisation||Central Board of secondary education CBSE|
|Name Of The Examination||CBSE 12th Class Board Examinations|
|Category||CBSE 12th Board Examination Result 2017|
|Results Date||Expected to be in the month of May|
CBSE 12th Result Pass Percentages Statistics of Previous Years:
The following table announces the statistics regarding CBSE board 12th result, which will be related to the students who will be waiting for CBSE 12th result 2017.
|Year||Over All Pass Percentage %||Boys Pass Percentage (%)||Girls Pass Percentage (%)||No of students appeared for examination|
Above table shows that the overall pass percentage. In the year 2012, 13,98,000 students were registered for the examination in which 79% were boys and 80 % were girls overall pass percentage is 82. In the year 2013, 13,78,520 students were registered for the examination in which 83% were boys and 84 % were girls overall pass percentage is 86. In the year 2014, 14,65,026 students were registered for the examination in which 88% were boys and 87 % were girls overall pass percentage is 89. In the year 2015, 15,01,592 students were registered for the examination in which 90% were boys and 92 % were girls overall pass percentage is 92. In the year 2016, 15,24,000 students were registered for the examination in which 91% were boys and 92% were girls overall pass percentage is 94. In the year 2017, 12,89,800 (Expecting) students were registered for the examination in which 93% (Expected) were boys and 94% (Expected) were girls overall pass percentage is 95 (Expected). Overall pass percentage will be increasing every year.
Steps to check Central Board Class XII Result 2017:
- Students first visit the official website www.cbse.nic.in.
- Find link Secondary Secondary exam result 2017.
- Click and open it.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth or name.
- Click submit.
- Here you can check CBSE 12th Result 2017.
- Download and save it.
- Take a print of your mark sheet use future.
CBSE Class 12th Exam Result 2017- At a Glance:
- The CBSE 12th Board Result 2017 can be used for admission into next level studies like different colleges, to pursue higher education.
- Official mark sheet and pass certificate will be issued by the relative schools after a certain interval of time.
- The 12th exam result of CBSE can also be checked via SMS facility and interactive Voice response System (IVRS).
- To obtain information on improvement and compartment exam, candidates have to visit the inquiry desk of the board.
- No change will be done in the marks mentioned in the score card of CBSE 12th Result 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates on CBSE 12th result 2017.