Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 CLAT UG PG Admit Card
- 1.1 Download CLAT UG PG Hall Ticket
- 1.2 Details About CLAT UG PG Exam
- 1.3 CLAT UG Course Exam Pattern
- 1.4 CLAT PG Course Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Selection Procedure For CLAT UG PG Exam
- 1.6 Age Limit For CLAT UG PG Exam
- 1.7 Eligibility For CLAT UG PG Exam
- 1.8 Important Dates
- 1.9 The following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- 1.10 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.11 Steps To Download CLAT UG PG Exam Admit Card:
- 1.12 Share this:
CLAT UG PG Admit Card
CLAT has released a notification for the post of UG PG at vacant positions. A large number of vacancies were announced by the CLAT, so the contestant those who are interested in the CLAT Exam 2017 they all have applied in the online mode of the application process. After the finalization of the registration process, the applicants are eagerly waiting for the release of CLAT UG PG Admit card 2017.
The CLAT has announced that the CLAT UG PG Hall Ticket 2017 in the official website. Candidates may visit the official website first. The candidates those who are attending for CLAT UG PG Exam 2017 they need to carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall. All the more related information are provided in the article below.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now CLAT UG PG Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of CLAT UG PG Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. Check the complete CLAT UG PG Exam details in the below article.
Download CLAT UG PG Hall Ticket
CLAT UG PG Exam Admit card will be conducted on May 14th 2017 through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding detailed information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards. Check the CLAT UG PG Syllabus in the below section.
Details About CLAT UG PG Exam
|Name of the Organization||Common Law Admission Test|
|Also Known As||CLAT|
|Name of the Post||UG, PG|
|Job Location||All India|
CLAT UG Course Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||No Of Question||Duration of the Test|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)|
CLAT PG Course Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Total question||Duration of the Test|
|Constitutional Law||150||2 hrs|
|International Law etc|
Selection Procedure For CLAT UG PG Exam
- Written Examination
Age Limit For CLAT UG PG Exam
- UG: Candidate must be less than 20 years old as on 1st July 2017 and 22 years old in the case of SC/ST.
- PG: There is no upper age limit for the candidates appearing in CLAT 2017 to pursue post-graduate programs. Thus, candidates of all ages are eligible to give the examination.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For CLAT UG PG Exam
- UG: The candidate must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination.
- PG: The candidate must have an LLB or any other equivalent degree.
- Admit Card Release Date: Available Now
- Exam Date: May 14th
The following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download CLAT UG PG Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in CLAT UG PG exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download CLAT UG PG Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of CLAT i.e. www.clat.ac.in
- Look for the CLAT UG PG Admit Card 2017 link and
- Fill in your required details and submit.
- You are advised to print out your admit cards for future references.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
For more clear and complete information candidates can always visit our site as we update it often. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates. You can comment below if you have any doubts about this post.