Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 CMWSSB Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About CMWSSB Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 About CMWSSB
- 1.3 CMWSSB Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Important Dates for CMWSSB Recruitment
- 1.5 CMWSSB Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 CMWSSB Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.7 CMWSSB Jobs Application fee
- 1.8 CMWSSB Jobs Salary
- 1.9 CMWSSB Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Apply For CMWSSB Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Important Links
- 1.12 Share this:
- 1.13 Related
CMWSSB Recruitment 2017
Good news for all contenders who are waiting for CMWSSB Recruitment Notification 2017. Tamil Nadu Govt invites young and talented applicants for recruitment. Now, Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewage Board (CMWSSB) has released a notification for 322 Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant, And Other Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date ie., 05-04-2017. Age Limit for these openings will be between 18 to 35 years as on 01.01.2017.
This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. For every Govt jobs, there is a very high competition. We advise applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below-provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About CMWSSB Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewage Board (CMWSSB)|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant And Other|
|Number of Vacancies||322 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewage Board knew as CMWSSB to provide Water supply and sewage treatment to the city of Chennai and around areas of Chennai. Chennai is one of the metros in India which is dependent mostly on groundwater supply. Ground water in Chennai is replenished by rainwater and average rainfall in Chennai is 1276 mm.
Chennai receives about 985 million liters per day (MLD) from various sources against the required amount of 1200 ml and the demand is expected to rise to 2100 mld by 2031. The newly constructed Minjur desalination plant adds another 100 miles to the city’s growing demand. As of 2012, Chennai Metrowater supplies about 830 million liters of water every day to residents and commercial establishments.
You Can Also Check
CMWSSB Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining CMWSSB Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|Name of the post||No. of the post|
|Assistant Engineer||158 Posts|
|Junior Assistant||155 Posts|
|Senior Accounts Officer||03 Posts|
|Deputy Controller of Finance||06 Posts|
Important Dates for CMWSSB Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
- Last Date to submit online application form: 05-04-2017
CMWSSB Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts
For Assistant Engineer: Applicants must have a degree in Engineering (Civil or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Electronic and Communication) of any University or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant.
For Junior Assistant: Must have passed a Degree of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission with Diploma in Computer Applications or Certificate course in Computer on Office Automation or Certificate in Data Entry Operator Course obtained from reputed Computer Training Organization.
CMWSSB Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years as on 01-03-2017.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years as on 01-03-2017.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates 05 years.
CMWSSB Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through through credit card or debit card or by demand draft in favor of “CMWSSB” from any nationalized bank payable at Chennai.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
CMWSSB Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions.
For Assistant Engineer:
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.5100/-
For Junior Assistant:
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
CMWSSB Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
How To Apply For CMWSSB Recruitment 2017
- Have a quick look at the official website www.chennaimetrowater.gov.in
- Click on Notification and Read the notification pdf.
- Eligible candidates can fill in the application.
- After completion of details upload photograph and Signature in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application fee as per the official notification.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- Save the Application for future use.
- All the very best for your exam.
Click Here For Official Notification
Click Here For Press Note (Date Extended Notice)
Click Here For Apply
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.