Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Admit Card:
- 1.1 About DMRC:
- 1.2 Details About DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Exam:
- 1.9 Share this:
DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Admit Card:
DMRC newly released a notification for Assistant Manager, Maintainer post and conducting DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Exam Recruitment 2017 may download their DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Admit Card 2017. DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Those who clear the written exam will be called for further rounds. Those who clear all the rounds will be shortlisted into the respective posts. Those candidates who are willing to attend DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Exam should download admit card. Admit card is a hugely important document for the candidates. DMRC release admits cards before the exam. Then it is the responsibility of the candidate to collect it before exam/interview.
You Can Also See:
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Previous Papers PDF Download
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete Uttar Pradesh Teacher Exam details in the below article. The DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. abbreviated to DMRC, is a Centre-state Public Sector company that operates the Delhi Metro. The DMRC is also involved in the planning and implementation of metro rail, monorail, and high-speed rail projects in India and abroad. The work of DMRC is broadly fragmented into various parts namely Projects, Operation and Maintenance, Finance, Human Resources etc. which are controlled by the respective Directors under the direction of Managing Director. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. was created on 3 May 1995 with E. Sreedharan serving as the first managing director. Sreedharan handed over charge as MD of DMRC to Mangu Singh on 31 December 2011. DMRC has made it compulsory to wear safety helmets on construction sites. It also earns carbon credits with rainwater harvesting at metro stations and runs an HIV/AIDS program for workers.
Details About DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd|
|Name of the Post||Teacher|
|Job Location||All India|
Selection Procedure For DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Exam:
Selection of applied aspirants will be based on Written Test & Computer Proficiency Test.
- Written Test
Age Limit For DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Exam:
- Minimum Age: 18
- Maximum Age: 28
- Age Relaxation Extra as per rules
Eligibility For DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Exam:
- BE/B.TECH Degree at least 60% of Marks.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Exam:
Applicants who are going to appear in DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download DMRC Assistant Manager, Maintainer Admit Card.
- Visit the main web Portal of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation first www.delhimetrorail.com.
- There you need to click on the career/ Recruitment section.
- Now Navigate link of DMRC Call Letter 2017 and click on it.
- It will be asked to enter some details of Applicants.
- Enter all details such as date of birth, application form number etc. and click on the Submit button.
- After some time admit card will appear on the new page of your browser.
- Save the web page of DMRC Call Letter 2017.
- Take Print of the DMRC Admit Card 2017.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.