Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 ECGC Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 ECGC Probationary Officer PDF Download:
- 1.2 ECGC Company Profile:
- 1.3 ECGC Probationary Officer Test Pattern:
- 1.4 ECGC PO Paper 1 Exam Pattern
- 1.5 ECGC PO Paper 2 Exam Pattern
- 1.6 ECGC Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017 – Computer Knowledge
- 1.7 ECGC Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017 – English
- 1.8 ECGC Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017 – Quantitative Aptitude
- 1.9 ECGC Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- 1.10 ECGC Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017 – Reasoning
- 1.11 Direct Link to Download ECGC Probationary Officer Syllabus Pdf:
Candidates who have applied for Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Recruitment are now looking for the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for ECGC Probationary Officer Exam. ECGC Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017 is given here along with the exam pattern. Applicants who are applied those can download ECGC Probationary Officer syllabus pdf here and start their preparation. Here we Can also update other details such as ECGC Probationary Officer Exam Date, Timings, Exam Centers, Scheme of Examination and Interview questions etc. by checking out the website www.ecgc.in.
ECGC Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017:
ECGC Department is going to hire young talented and eligible candidates for filling up the Probationary Officer (PO) unfilled posts. The syllabus is the first step towards achieving the goal of working for a government post. Here we Updated the Syllabus for ECGC Probationary Officer along with the test pattern. To Qualify in the written examination, it is suggested to check the syllabus before attending the exam.
Dear readers, the ECGC Probationary Officer syllabus, and exam pattern provided here just for information purpose only. Sometimes companies may change their syllabus and exam pattern. So Please check official company website for the latest syllabus. And also you can check ECGC Probationary Officer Admit Card on this page.
ECGC Probationary Officer PDF Download:
Here we have updated ECGC Probationary Officer Previous Papers check in ECGC Probationary Officer Previous Papers should help you to attempt the exam more easily and get the good score.
ECGC Company Profile:
The ECGC Limited (Formerly Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd) is a company wholly owned by the Government of India based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It provides export credit insurance support to Indian exporters and is controlled by the Ministry of Commerce. The government of India had initially set up Export Risks Insurance Corporation (ERIC) in July 1957. It was transformed into Export Credit and Guarantee Corporation Limited (ECGC) in 1964 and to Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India in 1983. ECGC Ltd was established in July 1957 to strengthen the export promotion by covering the risk of exporting on credit. It functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department of Commerce, Government of India. It is managed by a Board of Directors comprising representatives of the Government, Reserve Bank of India, banking, insurance and exporting community. Name of the company has been changed from EXPORT CREDIT GUARANTEE CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED to ECGC Limited with effect from 8th August 2014 as per certificate issued by Deputy Registrar of Companies, Registrar of Companies, Mumbai. ECGC Ltd is the seventh largest credit insurer of the world in terms of coverage of national exports. The present paid-up capital of the company is Rs. 1200 crores and authorized capital Rs.5000 crores.
ECGC Probationary Officer Test Pattern:
The candidates who are going for the exam need to refer the exam pattern as it helps the candidates to get high marks in the examination. ECGC PO Exam Pattern has the two papers. Here we have given the ECGC PO Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exam Pattern for the candidates who have applied.
ECGC PO Paper 1 Exam Pattern
|SL. NO||Test Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objectvive Type||Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|2.||English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3.||Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|4.||General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|5.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
- ECGC PO Exam Conducted for 200.
- The Exam contains 200 questions.
- It is an Objective Type Exam.
- Total Duration Of the Exam is 140 minutes.
ECGC PO Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Descriptive Type||Essay Writing||One out of two given options||20||40 minutes for both questions together|
|2.||Precise Writing||One out of two given options||20|
ECGC Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017 – Computer Knowledge
- MS Excel.
- MS Office.
- MS Word.
- Internet Usage.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Computer Software & Hardware
- Introduction to Computer Science.
- Database Management System.
- PC Software and Office Automation.
- Workplace Productivity Tools.
- Computer Networks.
- The Internet.
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing.
- Boolean Algebra.
- Data Structures.
ECGC Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017 – English
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases, etc
ECGC Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
ECGC Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Geography of India & Gujarat.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Particular reference to Rajasthan State.
ECGC Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017 – Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Puzzle Test.
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Series Completion.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
Direct Link to Download ECGC Probationary Officer Syllabus Pdf:
We hope that from the above information Contenders may get full details about the ECGC Probationary Officer syllabus and test pattern. Prepare well for your exam. For more details visit our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com. Thank you for visiting our website.