Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Federal Bank PO Admit Card:
- 1.1 About Federal Bank:
- 1.2 Details About Federal Bank PO Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For Federal Bank PO Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For Federal Bank PO Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For Federal Bank PO Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download Federal Bank PO Exam Admit Card:
- 1.9 Share this:
Federal Bank PO Admit Card:
Federal Bank has revealed a notification for the post of Probationary Officer at vacant positions. A large number of vacancies were announced by the Federal Bank, so the contestant those who are interested in the Federal Bank Jobs 2017 they all have applied in the online mode of the application process. After the finalization of the registration process, the applicants are eagerly waiting for the release of Federal Bank PO Admit Card 2017. The Federal Bank has announced that the Federal Bank PO Hall Ticket 2017 will be uploaded in official website before 15 days from the date of examination. After releasing the Federal Bank PO Exam Admit Card 2017 candidates may visit the official website first. The candidates those who are attending for Federal Bank PO Exam 2017 they need to carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall. All the more related information are provided in the article below.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now Federal Bank PO Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of Federal Bank PO Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete Federal Bank PO Exam details in the below article. The Federal Bank PO Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc. Candidates, please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
About Federal Bank:
Federal Bank PO: The Federal Bank Limited is a major private sector commercial bank headquartered at Aluva, Kochi, Kerala. As on 31 March 2016, Federal Bank has 1252 branches spread across 24 states and 1516 ATMs across the country. Its balance sheet stood at Rs 1.37 trillion as of end March 2016 and its net profit stood at Rs 475 crore for the fiscal year. The history of Federal Bank dates back to the pre-independence era.The Bank was incorporated on 23 April 1931 as the Travancore Federal Bank Limited, Nedumpuram under the Travancore Companies Regulation Act,1916. In 1931, Travancore Federal Bank began operations at Pattamukkil Varattisseril house near Nedumpuram, near Thiruvalla, Kerala. The home functioned as the bank office for nearly 15 years. The 14 founders included Pattamukkil Varattisseril Oommen Geevarghese, his brothers Oommen Chacko, Oommen Kurian, and Oommen George, and K.G Lukose. Oommen Varghese was the chairman and Oommen Chacko was the manager. After the bank had functioned for nearly 10 years, the bank’s day-to-day operations had to be stopped due to Oommen Chacko’s ill-health.
Details About Federal Bank PO Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Federal Bank|
|Name of the Exam||Probationary Officer|
|Job Location||All India|
Selection Procedure For Federal Bank PO Exam:
- The candidates will be selected on the process of Aptitude Test, Group and Personal Interview. The selected candidates on the basis of performance in the examination will be called for Personal Interview. The online test paper consists of Reasoning, General Awareness, English and computer Knowledge comprises of 200 questions.
Age Limit For Federal Bank PO Exam:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For Federal Bank PO Exam:
- Graduation in any discipline with 60% minimum marks.
- Should have obtained 10+2 passed with 60% Marks.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download Federal Bank PO Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in Federal Bank PO exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download Federal Bank PO Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of Federal Bank i.e. www.federalbank.co.in
- Click on the Federal Bank PO Admit Card Link.
- Enter registration ID & DOB.
- Click on submit button.
- Federal Bank PO Admit Card will display on the screen.
- Print it to write the exam.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of Federal Bank and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding Federal Bank PO Admit Card 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.