Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Gadag District Court Recruitment Notification 2017:
- 1.1 Details About Gadag District Court Recruitment 2017:
- 1.2 About Gadag District Court:
- 1.3 Gadag District Court Vacancy Details:
- 1.4 Important Dates For Gadag District Court Jobs:
- 1.5 Gadag District Court Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
- 1.6 Gadag District Court Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.7 Gadag District Court Jobs Salary:
- 1.8 Gadag District Court Positions Selection Procedure:
- 1.9 How To Apply For Gadag District Court Recruitment 2017:
- 1.10 Important Links:
- 1.11 Share this:
Gadag District Court Recruitment Notification 2017:
A good news for all contenders who are waiting for Gadag District Court Recruitment Notification 2017. Now, Gadag District Court has released a notification for Stenographer Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before Last Date ie., 03-04-2017 by 11:59 PM. Age Limit of the candidates for these posts will be between 18 to 38 years.
Initially, the Gadag was a taluka place in Dharwad District and got separated from Dharwad and became an Independent District place on 24.08.1997 with its sister city Betageri. So Gadag District Court Recruitment a good opportunity for the candidates who have a dream and settle down. Please read the below-provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
You Can Also Check: Central Government Jobs in India
Details About Gadag District Court Recruitment 2017:
|Organization Name||Gadag District Court|
|Number of Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
About Gadag District Court:
Gadag District Court Recruitment: Gadag District is a district in the state of Karnataka, India. The district formed in 1997, when it was split from the Dharwad District. As of 2011, the Gadag District had a population of 971,952 (of which 35.21 percent was urban as of 2001). The overall population increased by 13.14 percent from 1991 to 2001.
The Gadag District borders the Bagalkot District on the north, the Koppal District on the east, the Bellary District on the southeast, the Haveri District on the southwest, the Dharwad District on the west and the Belgaum District on the northwest. The district features monuments (primarily Jain and Hindu temples) from the Western Chalukya Empire. Gadag District has seven tehsils: Gadag-Betgeri, Ron, Shirhatti, Nargund, Lakshmeshwar, Gajendragad, and Mundargi.
Gadag District Court Vacancy Details:
Applicants who are interested in joining Gadag District Court recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|Name of the post||No. of the post|
Important Dates For Gadag District Court Jobs:
Last Date to Apply Online: 03-04-2017 till 11:59 PM.
The date for Online payment of fee through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit and also Generation of challan: 07-04-2017.
The date for remit Challan form to SBI BANK: 07-04-2017.
Gadag District Court Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts
- The candidates must have passed SSLC or equivalent examination. The candidates must have passed Senior Typewriting and Senior Shorthand both in Kannada and English language examination conducted by the Department of Public Instructions of the Karnataka Secondary Examination Board or possess an Equivalent Qualification.
Gadag District Court Vacancies Age Limit:
Age Limit For The Vacancies will be 40 years for SC/ ST and Category-I. 18 to 38 years for the Category II-A/II-B/ III-A/ III-B and other Backward classes. 35 years for General Merit.
Gadag District Court Jobs Salary:
For selected candidates, they pay as per the organization norms i.e, Rs.14550-350-15600-400-17200-450-19000-500-21000-600-24600-700-26700 with admissible allowances.
Gadag District Court Positions Selection Procedure:
Candidate will be selected on the performance in written and viva-voce and interview.
- The candidates shall appear for qualifying test where they shall take dictation of 5 minutes duration at the speed of 120 words per a minute and they shall transcribe it within the duration of 45 minutes.
- The qualifying test consists of 100 marks. The candidate shall secure minimum 50 marks for passing the test. The number of candidates eligible for interview shall be equal to five times of the total number of vacancies notified.
- 5 marks prescribed for the interview.
How To Apply For Gadag District Court Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Gadag District Court i.e, www.ecourts.gov.in.
- After that, you need to choose the suitable link for which you want to apply.
- Read all the relevant details carefully.
- If eligible, click on the application link.
- Fill the application in prescribed manner on or Before the last Date and if any application free in procedure pay via., online mode/offline mode as per rules.
- All the very best for your exam.
Click Here For Official Notification
Click Here For General Instructions
Click Here For How to apply
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.