Recruitment Notification Highlights
Gujarat Board HSC Results:
The Students who have to perform in the GSEB Intermediate Examination 2016-17, they are curiously waiting for their GSEB HSC Result 2017. So we are here to inform all Private and Regular students that the Gujarat Board will announce the plus 2 Exam Results for all streams like Science, Arts, and Commerce in the Month of May. The Gujarat Board has successfully conducted the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Examination for the session year 2016-17 in the Month of March/April.
Students need to enter main details in the provided fields such as the Hall Ticket Number, Name, and Date Of Birth. Just click on the submit button. After submitting candidates can take a printout of the result for future use. In the year 2017, 06,07,258 (Expecting) students were registered for the examination in which 92% (Expected) were boys and 96% (Expected) were girls overall pass percentage is 96 (Expected). It is clear according to this every year the overall Result Percentage in increasing rapidly year by year.
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or GSEB is a government of Gujarat body responsible for determining the policy-related, administrative, cognitive, and intellectual direction the state’s higher educational system takes. The main responsibilities of the Board include academics, conducting examinations and research and development. The Gujarat board was formed on 1 May 1960. It is very popular board in the Gujarat State. It conducts state level exam. The main academic task of GSEB is the preparation of syllabus for secondary schools and also the recommendation of text-books to be taught in government schools. The Board also performs the duties of recognizing new schools, performance evaluation of schools and
inspections of various schools associated with the Board.
Expected to be Declared in May 2017
Enter Your Registration/ Roll Number:
Details of Gujarat Board HSC Result 2017:
|Name of Board||Gujarat Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education|
|Name of Exam||GSEB HSC Examinations 2017|
|Date of Examination||In The Month Of March or April 2017|
|Exam Results Date||Expected in The Month Of May/June 2017|
|Category||GSEB Board HSC Results 2017|
|Released Date of GSEB HSC/12th Supply Result||Expected In The Month Of June|
GSEB SSC Result Pass Percentages Statistics of Previous Years:
Below table shows that the overall pass percentage.
|Year||Over All Pass Percentage %||Boys Pass Percentage (%)||Girls Pass Percentage (%)||No of students appeared for examination|
- In the year 2012, 02,47,492 students were registered for the examination in which 76% were boys and 77 % were girls overall pass percentage is 78.50.
- In the year 2013, 02,80,492 students were registered for the examination in which 79% were boys and 80 % were girls overall pass percentage is 81.92.
- In the year 2014, 03,54,354 students were registered for the examination in which 82% were boys and 83% were girls overall pass percentage is 84.62.
- In the year 2015, 4,65,359 students were registered for the examination in which 86% were boys and 87 % were girls overall pass percentage is 88.73.
- In the year 2016, 05,07,258 students were registered for the examination in which 89% were boys and 90% were girls overall pass percentage is 92.64.
- In the year 2017, 06,07,258 (Expecting) students were registered for the examination in which 92% (Expected) were boys and 96% (Expected) were girls overall pass percentage is 96 (Expected).
It is clear according to this table every year the overall Result Percentage in increasing rapidly.
Steps to check Gujarat Board HSC Result 2017:
- Candidates first visit the official website www.gseb.org.
- Now click on results links.
- Select your stream and click on it.
- Type your Roll No.
- Press OK button
- Your result will be on the screen.
- Check and take a Printout by clicking on ‘Print’ button.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates on GSEB HSC result 2017.