Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Haryana DET Admit Card 2017
Haryana DET Admit Card 2017
Haryana DET Admit Card 2017 has released by the board of Haryana State Technical Education Society i.e. www.hstes.org.in. As we all know that Haryana State Technical Education Society release a notification of Haryana Polytechnic Entrance exam large number of candidates were applied the form before the closing date and now all the applied students are waiting for the Haryana Polytechnic Entrance Exam Hall Ticket.
Students who successfully submit their application forms are now able to download their Haryana Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website i.e. www.hstes.org.in. Hall Ticket contains all the mandatory details regarding aspirants name roll number exam venue etc. Also, remember that Haryana Polytechnic Hall Ticket will not send to any candidates by Post. Download Haryana DET Call Letter 2017 from the official website or candidates can able to download Haryana DET Admit Card 2017 in the below section.
Download Haryana Polytechnic Hall Ticket
Diploma Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam conducted by Haryana State Technical Education Society to give admission for different Diploma courses at Government and Private / Self Financing colleges across the state for the academic year 2017-2018. Diploma Entrance test 2017 will be conducted in the month of May / 2017. The admit card for entrance test would be available through online process only. Candidate can download their hall ticket from the official website.
Details About Haryana DET Exam
|Name of the Organization||Haryana State Technical Education Society|
|Name of the Exam||Haryana Polytechnic Entrance Exam|
|Availability Of Admit Card||18th May 2017|
|Exam Date||22nd May To 26th May 2017|
Haryana DET Exam Pattern
Students can also check Haryana Polytechnic Examination Syllabus through our page. In the below table we mentioned the Haryana Polytechnic Exam Pattern.
|S.No||Subject||Number of Question|
|1||Aptitude & General Awareness Test||25|
- No of Questions: In the entrance exam, 100 objective type multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Duration: The Time Duration of the exam will be 1 hour 40 minutes.
- Language: The medium of the question paper will be English or Hindi both.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allocated to the candidates for correct answers.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download Haryana DET Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear the Haryana DET exam can download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download Haryana DET Admit Card.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.hstes.org.in
- You can get the home page.
- Then click on the Haryana DET Hall Ticket 2017 link.
- Select the Haryana DET Admit Card 2017 category.
- Click on to them.
- Enter the roll no and date of birth.
- Choose the submit option.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
For more clear and complete information candidates can always visit our site as we update it often. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates. You can comment below if you have any doubts about this post.