Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Haryana Roadways Driver Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Bried Details About Haryana Roadways Driver Admit Card 2017
- 1.2 Haryana Roadways Driver Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.3 Important Dates
- 1.4 The Following Information Is Printed In Hall Ticket
- 1.5 Important Document To Carry For The Haryana Roadways Driver Examination
- 1.6 Haryana Roadways Driver Test Pattern
- 1.7 Haryana Roadways Driver Selection Process
- 1.8 How to Download Haryana Roadways Driver Admit Card 2017
Haryana Roadways Driver Admit Card 2017
Are you searching for Haryana Roadways Driver Admit Card 2017? Then here is a right place to download the Admit Card. Aspirants who had applied for Haryana Roadways Exam those candidates are eligible to download the Haryana Roadways Driver Hall Ticket 2017. The Written Exam for HSSC Conductor Exam will be conducted on 7th August 2017. Newly Haryana Staff Selection Commission had announced the 2968 vacancies for the Conductor Posts. Huge numbers of contenders had applied for this recruitment through online mode. Now those candidates are looking for Haryana Roadways Driver Admit Card 2017. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has planning to conduct the HSSC Exam across various examination centers on 7th August 2017. Aspirants who enrolled their details for Haryana Roadways Exam 2017 can collect their Hall Ticket now.
Haryana Roadways Driver Admit Card 2017 is available here to download. The organization is going to conduct HSSC Conductor Written Exam on 7th August 2017 at various examinations centers. All the aspirants must enter their registration number and password to download their hall tickets. The Admit Card consists of important information related to the exam such as Candidates Name, Fathers Name, Venue of the Exam, Exam Timings. In the below section we are providing simple steps to download admit card. Also, candidates can find a direct link to download Haryana Roadways Driver Admit Card 2017. If any queries regarding Haryana Roadways Driver Hall Ticket 2017 please comment in the below comment box.
Bried Details About Haryana Roadways Driver Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Department||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Heavy Vehicle Driver, Conductor|
|Number of Posts||2968|
|Examination Date||7th August 2017|
|Admit Card Available Date||31st July 2017|
Haryana Roadways Driver Hall Ticket 2017
Without Haryana Roadways Driver Hall Ticket 2017, aspirants will not allow for writing the exam. The Admit Card is the important document. Aspirants are suggested visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission downloading the Haryana Roadways Driver Admit Card 2017. Therefore, all the candidates who are going to attend the exam must collect their admit card. The Admit Card is very important and useful document which the candidate has to carry along with them at the time of the examination. The Haryana Roadways Hall Ticket will not send through e-mail or post. Aspirants can download their Haryana Roadways Driver Admit Card 2017 through online mode. Haryana Roadways Hall Ticket 2017 contains Students Name, Roll Number, Photography, Examination Schedule, Signature, and venue details. From here applicants can easily get their Haryana Roadways Hall Ticket. Frequently visit our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more latest information about Admit Cards 2017.
Aspirants must carry any ID proof (voter, passport, pan, driving license etc..,) along with the admit card. The aspirants must carry the print of the Admit Card or the photocopy of the credentials they have filled along with the official registration. No electronic gadgets are allowed for the exam. The applicants who had applied for the recruitment they are waiting for the Haryana Roadways Hall Ticket 2017 to download. Follow the given instructions and download Haryana Roadways Driver Hall Ticket 2017. For more details about Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Important Dates, and How to Download are given below. So, we suggest all the aspirants can read this article clearly and download your hall ticket. For more details refer the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Starting Date to Fill Online Application Form: 25th May 2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 24th June 2017
- Closing Date for Fee payment: 28th June 2017
- Admit Card Available Date: 31st July 2017
- Examination Date: 7th August 2017
- Timings: 10:30 A.M to 12:00 P.M
- Reporting Time: 9:00 A.M.
The Following Information Is Printed In Hall Ticket
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Roll number
- Date of test
- Venue of test
- Paper wise timings
- Coordinating institution
- Important instructions for the exam
Important Document To Carry For The Haryana Roadways Driver Examination
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Haryana Roadways Driver Test Pattern
- The Haryana Roadways Driver Written exam is an objective type with multiple choices.
- The Question Paper consists of 100 questions and each question carries 2 marks.
- Totally the Haryana Roadways Driver exam is for 200 marks.
- The question paper divided into two parts
- Part A has 75% questions from Reasoning, Math, General Awareness, Science and English
- Part B had 25% questions from Haryana GK.
Haryana Roadways Driver Selection Process
Aspirants who had applied for Haryana Roadways Driver jobs they will face the selection rounds which was conducted by Haryana Staff Selection commission. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Exam. Aspirants who got minimum qualifying marks they will be eligible for next round that is a personal interview.
How to Download Haryana Roadways Driver Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission www.hssc.gov.in.
- On the homepage search for Haryana Roadways Admit Card 2017 link.
- And give a simple click on it.
- Now a page will appear on the screen.
- Enter All the required details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now Haryana Roadways Admit Card 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, download and take a print out for further use.
Download Haryana Roadways Driver Admit Card 2017: Click Here