Recruitment Notification Highlights
Haryana Board 12th Class Results:
Haryana Board of Secondary Education HBSE 12th Result reveals in the Month of may every year for all branches Arts, Commerce, and Science. Just like every year, the Haryana Board has been completed the Examination Processing of XIIth Class for academic session 2016-17. In this year total 07,23,784(Expected) students were registered for the examination 94% (Expected) were boys and 92% (Expected) were girls overall pass percentage is 94 (Expected). According to last year, it is clear every year the overall Result Percentage in increasing rapidly. Check below article for more updates. Keep visiting our website for regular updates.
Haryana Board of Secondary Education (HBSE), Raipur conducts exam in the month of March. Students who are successfully complete the exams are curiously waiting for intermediate results. We provide complete information for HBSE Board 12th class Result on this page. Lakhs of students arrive every year for three streams Arts, Commerce, and Science in class 12th examination conducted by Haryana Board of Secondary Education, Haryana Board 12th Class Result for three streams are expected to be released in the month of may.
The Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE), is the authority which conducts the Public Examinations at Middle, Matric (Secondary or High School) and Senior Secondary School (Academic & Vocational) levels twice a year in the state of Haryana through the affiliated schools. HBSE is ISO 9001: 2008 organization owned by the Department of School Education, Haryana of Government of Haryana. All the government schools of Department of School Education, Haryana of Government of Haryana are affiliated with HBSE. The HBSE also grants affiliation to all those private institutions who are permanently/temporary recognized by the Department of School Education, Haryana upon the payment of prescribed fees to the Board.
Expected to be Declared in May 2017
Enter Your Registration/ Roll Number:
Details of Haryana Board 12th class Result 2017:
|Name of Board||Haryana Board of School Education|
|Name of Exam||HBSE 12th Class Examinations 2017|
|Date of Examination||In The Month Of March or April 2017|
|Exam Results Date||Expected in The Month Of May/June 2017|
|Category||HBSE Board 12th Class Results 2017|
HBSE 12th Result Pass Percentages Statistics of Previous Years:
Below table shows that the overall pass percentage.
|Year||Over All Pass Percentage %||Boys Pass Percentage (%)||Girls Pass Percentage (%)||No of students appeared for examination|
- In the year 2012, 02,74,970 students were registered for the examination in which 80% were boys and 81 % were girls overall pass percentage is 82.67.
- In the year 2013, 03,36,382 students were registered for the examination in which 84% were boys and 85 % were girls overall pass percentage is 86.34.
- In the year 2014, 04,22,592 students were registered for the examination in which 87% were boys and 88% were girls overall pass percentage is 89.78.
- In the year 2015, 05,13,843 students were registered for the examination in which 90% were boys and 91 % were girls overall pass percentage is 92.45.
- In the year 2016, 06,50,132 students were registered for the examination in which 93% were boys and 93% were girls overall pass percentage is 93.00.
- In the year 2017, 07,23,784 (Expecting) students were registered for the examination in which 92% (Expected) were boys and 94% (Expected) were girls overall pass percentage is 94(Expected).
It is clear according to this table every year the overall Result Percentage in increasing rapidly.
Steps to check Haryana Board 12th Result 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on Results link.
- Now click on “Senior Secondary Examination Result March 2017” link.
- Now enter exam roll number and other details.
- Click on get result.
- Now result will appear on the screen.
- Now you are able to check HBSE 12th Result 2017.
- Take a printout your mark sheet for future use.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates on HBSE 12th result 2017.