Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HPDMER Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About HPDMER Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 About HPDMER
- 1.3 HPDMER Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Important Dates for HPDMER Recruitment
- 1.5 HPDMER Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 HPDMER Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.7 HPDMER Jobs Application fee
- 1.8 HPDMER Jobs Salary
- 1.9 HPDMER Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Apply For HPDMER Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Important Links
- 1.12 Share this:
HPDMER Recruitment 2017
Good news for all contenders who are waiting for HPDMER Recruitment Notification 2017. Himachal Pradesh State Govt invites young and talented applicants for recruitment. Now, Himachal Pradesh Department of Medical Education & Research (HPDMER) has released a notification for 161 Teaching Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date ie., 11-04-2017. Age limit of the candidates will be 55 years.
This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. For every Govt jobs, there is a very high competition. We advise applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About HPDMER Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Department of Medical Education & Research (HPDMER)|
|Number of Vacancies||161 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
The Government of Himachal Pradesh has created a separate and independent Directorate of Medical Education & Research in the year 1996-97. The main objective behind its creation/establishment was to integrate all Medical Education services i.e. Medical, Dental, Nursing & Para-Medical under the overall supervision/control of Dept. of Medical Education & Research.
Prior to 1996-97, only one Medical College and one Dental College in Govt. sector and one Dental College in private sector were functioning. After the creation of this Directorate, the strength of these medical education institutions has increased considerably
You Can Also Check
HPDMER Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining HPDMER Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts|
|2||Assistant Professor||48 Posts|
|3||Associate Professor||28 Posts|
Important Dates for HPDMER Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
- Last Date to submit online application form: 11-04-2017
HPDMER Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts
Candidates must have graduation or post graduation from a recognized university or institution under Indian Government.
HPDMER Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be 55 years. Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the rules.
HPDMER Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through online. So applicants refer the notification.
HPDMER Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions of HPDMER.
Pay Scale: Rs. 55, 000 to Rs. 1,28,000.
HPDMER Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected based on Walk in attended aspirants are selected based on their teaching performance in the Interview round.
How To Apply For HPDMER Recruitment 2017
- Candidates read the official notification clearly.
- Visit the official website www.hp.gov.in.
- Check for Careers/Recruitment tab.
- Click on it, & look for the HPDMER Professor jobs Application form link.
- Fill the application form with essential details like name, age, address & other details and submit the online application form.
- Take the printout of application form.
- Carry the application form along with the documents to the walk-in interview.
- The walk-in interview was from 10th March 2017 to 11th April 2017.
- All the very best for your exam.
Click Here For Official Notification
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.