Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HPSE AE Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Download HPSC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket
- 1.2 Details About HPSC AE Exam
- 1.3 Haryana PSE Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
- 1.4 HPSC AE Mechanical Engineering Exam Pattern
- 1.5 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- 1.6 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- 1.7 Steps To Download HPSC AE Admit Card
HPSE AE Admit Card 2017
HPSE AE Admit Card 2017 is available here to download. Haryana Public Service Commission is decided to conduct the Assistant Engineer (AE) Exam 2017 on 7th May 2017. A few months back Haryana PSC released a recruitment notification to fill 15 Assistant Engineer posts. A large number of eligible aspirants submitted their application form before the last date. All the candidates who had applied for Haryana PSC Assistant Engineer posts are curiously searching for the HPSC AE Admit Card 2017. So, applied candidates can download their HPSE Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket.
Candidates who qualify in the HPSE Assistant Engineer Post upto the final rounds are eligible to work under the Haryana Government. Haryana PSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card consists of important details such as Candidates name, Roll Number, Exam Date, Venue of the exam etc., After receiving the HPSC AE Admit Card 2017 aspirants must remember to take the HPSE Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket during the examination hall along with Id proof and also candidates must carry their passport size photograph.
Download HPSC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket
Haryana Public Service Commission has announced the official notification for the availability of HPSE Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket 2017. The commission is going to organize the screening test on 07th May 2017. So, the Haryana PSC has released the HPSC AE Admit Card 2017. Aspirants can download their Hall Ticket before going to the exam. Many of the candidates start getting their Exam preparation for the sake of candidates we will upload the HPSE Assistant Engineer Sample Papers on our website.
Details About HPSC AE Exam
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Assistant Engineer|
|Exam Date||7th May 2017|
|Admit Card Download Date||Available|
Haryana PSE Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
|1.||Section I: Objective Type||General Ability Test
Part A: General English
Part B: General Studies
|Civil Engineering Paper I||200||2 hours|
|Civil Engineering Paper II||200||2 hours|
|2.||Section II: Conventional Papers||Civil Engineering Paper I||200||3 hours|
|Civil Engineering Paper II||200||3 hours|
HPSC AE Mechanical Engineering Exam Pattern
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download HPSC AE Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear the HPSE Assistant Engineer Exam can download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download HPSC AE Admit Card.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.hpsc.gov.in
- You can get the home page.
- Then click on the HPSC AE Hall Ticket 2017 link.
- Select the HPSC AE Admit Card 2017 category.
- Click on to them.
- Enter the roll no and date of birth.
- Choose the submit option.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
For more clear and complete information candidates can always visit our site as we update it often. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates. You can comment below if you have any doubts about this post.