Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Haryana Anganwadi Karyakarta Hall Ticket
- 1.2 Details About HSSC Female Supervisor Exam
- 1.3 HSSC Female Supervisor Syllabus And Exam Pattern
- 1.4 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- 1.5 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- 1.6 Steps To Download HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card
HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card 2017
HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card 2017: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission released the HSSC Female Supervisor Hall Ticket 2017. The commission decides to conduct the HSSC Female Supervisor Exam on 30th April 2017. A large number of qualified Female candidates are waiting for these post and applied for HSSC Female Supervisor Notification 2017. If you are one of them whose searching for the Hall Ticket can download the SSC Female Supervisor Admit Card 2017 from official web portal.
A numerous number of aspirants are applied for the latest recruitment released by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Now the applicants who have submitted their application forms are curiously waiting to download the HSSC Female Supervisor Admit card 2017 to write the examination. Aspirants who want to download the Hall Ticket for the written examination need to log on to the official website.
Haryana Anganwadi Karyakarta Hall Ticket
Haryana Staff Selection Commission going to conduct written exam of 126 Female Supervisor Posts on 30th April 2017. Aspirants will need HSSC Female Supervisor Hall Ticket for appearing in written exam. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will upload Haryana SSC Female Admit Card on 24th April 2017. In the below section we have given step by step process to download HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card 2017.
Details About HSSC Female Supervisor Exam
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Female Supervisor|
|Admit Card Download Date||24th April 2017|
|Exam Date||30th April 2017|
HSSC Female Supervisor Syllabus And Exam Pattern
Students can also check Haryana Staff Selection Commission Female Supervisor Examination Syllabus through our page. In the below table we mentioned the HSSC Female Supervisor Exam Pattern.
- The written exam will consist 100 multiple choice questions for 200 marks
- Each question will carry two marks.
- In this exam, 75% questions will include from General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English and Hindi
- 25% questions from History, Current affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment & Culture of Haryana.
- No Negative Marking Scheme.
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear the HSSC Female Supervisor exam can download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download HSSC Female Supervisor Hall Ticket.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in
- You can get the home page.
- Then click on the HSSC Female Supervisor Hall Ticket 2017 link.
- Select the HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card 2017 category.
- Click on to them.
- Enter the roll no and date of birth.
- Choose the submit option.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
For more clear and complete information candidates can always visit our site as we update it often. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates. You can comment below if you have any doubts about this post.