Recruitment Notification Highlights
HSSC LDC-UDC Admit Card:
Have you start searching for HSSC LDC-UDC Admit Card. If yes then you’re in a right place as at this page we will provide you the latest information about HSSC LDC-UDC Admit Card 2017. We are here to provide you a direct link to download HSSC LDC-UDC, Admit Card. Job fighters, who are preparing for the examination, should bring their Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) LDC-UDC Exam Hall ticket using the essential information. The higher officials have made all the arrangement to do the exam successfully. Now the Corporation had activated the link to download the admit cards. So aspirants are advised to download the admit cards without fail as soon as possible before the exam date from its official web portal www.hssc.gov.in.
HSSC stand for Haryana Staff Selection Commission. HSSC invites online application form Young and talented Candidates for the post-LDC UDC and Shift Attendant. Due to its popularity among the candidates, a large number of the aspirant who fulfills minimum required eligibility criteria have shown their interest in the exam by submitting their filled form on are before the due date and waiting for the admit card/call letter. Hall ticket contains applicant such as roll number, exam date, exam venue, name date of birth etc. If you will get a print copy with mistakes or photocopies and a name is not visible properly then candidates need to carry any valid proof of registration or acknowledge slip with you for verification.
Good news for those candidates who have applied for HSSC LDC-UDC Recruitments. Here we are proving information about the how to download admit card and Selection Procedure. Aspirants must enter the registration number, DOB, gender values to get the HSSC LDC-UDC admits card. The call letter considered as a most important document of the exam. Without or loss of Hall ticket there is no entry for examination hall. So candidates are advised to carefully carry your admit card for the examination hall. Keep regular touch with our website to get a day to day update information about the HSSC LDC-UDC Admit Card 2017.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum -Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Here You Can Find:
Details About HSSC LDC-UDC 2017:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Also Known As||HSSC|
|Name of the Post||LDC-UDC Shift Attendant|
|Job Location||All India|
Minimum age is 18 Years and Maximum age is 42 Years and age relaxation as per Bank rules.
For LDC: Bachelor Degree in Commerce with 50% Marks and O Level or Equivalent Degree.
For UDC: EquivelentBachelor Degree in Commerce with 60% Marks and OEquivalentDegree.
Candidates will be selected through the Written Examination performance, weight of experience, Document verification and through the Interview viva.
Documents to be brought at the time of Interview 2017:
- All original certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned in the online applications and one set of self-attested copies of all these certificates.
- Printed Copy of online application form along with latest stamp size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer and pasted on the application form.
- Original proof of earlier fee deposited i.e. Treasury Challan / Credit Certificate issued by concerned treasury etc.
Procedure to download HSSC LDC-UDC Admit card 2017:
- First, open the official web portal of this corporation.
- Go to “What’s New” section placed on a right side of the home page.
- In that section, you will see a link prescribed as “UIIC Call letter for AO Scale-I Written Examination, 2017”.
- After you find out a link mentioned above, click on it.
Now, you will be diverted to a new tab.
- In a new tab, insert your details like Registration No. / Roll No., Password, and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Verify the inserted digits and then finally press on “Submit” option.
- Admit card in pdf format will appear on the screen soon within a valid submission of details.
- At last, take more than one printout of your hall ticket for further usages.
- Best of Luck for your exam.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the HSSC LDC-UDC Admit Card 2017.