Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HSSC Tracer Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Information About HSSC Tracer Admit Card 2017
- 1.2 HSSC Tracer Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.3 HSSC Tracer Exam Important Date
- 1.4 Haryana Tracer Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.5 The Following Information Is Printed In Hall Ticket
- 1.6 Important Document To Carry For HSSC Tracer Examination
- 1.7 How to Download HSSC Tracer Admit Card 2017
HSSC Tracer Admit Card 2017
HSSC Tracer Admit Card 2017: Haryana Staff Selection Commission announced the Admit Card for Tracer (Irrigation and Water Resource Department) Post. HSSC publish latest recruitment notification for Tracer post to fill up various positions. All the applied candidates can check and download their admit card from official website. In this page, we are also providing a direct link for downloading HSSC Tracer Admit Card 2017. The Huge number of candidates are applied for this post. Applied candidates are eagerly waiting for HSSC Tracer Admit Card 2017. The written test will be conducted at Ambala, Yamuna Nagar, Kurukshetra, and Karnal district.
HSSC Tracer Admit Card 2017 is available now to download. When the board release the notification officially large number of candidates had applied for Tracer Post. The candidates who had applied for the HSSC Tracer vacancies can download the hall ticket from here or from the official website. In the below page we are providing a direct link for downloading HSSC Tracer Hall Ticket. Admit Card will release before 10 to 15 days of exam date. HSSC Tracer exam will be conducted on 21st May 2017. We advised the students to bring admit card for the examination center. Aspirants can check HSSC Tracer Call Letter after download. Check HSSC Tracer Syllabus and Previous papers on our website.
Information About HSSC Tracer Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Examination||HSSC Tracer 2017|
|Examination date||21 May 2017|
HSSC Tracer Hall Ticket 2017
The HSSC issued recruitment notification for Tracer (Irrigation and Water Resource Department) Post. Aspirants can download HSSC Tracer Hall Ticket 2017 by entering Roll number and Password or Date of Birth. Hall Ticket contains important information related to candidates details and exam venue. For every exam Hall Ticket plays a major role. Candidates should bring id proof such as PAN card, Aadhar card, Passport id for photo identification process. Here we will provide entire details about HSSC Tracer Hall Ticket 2017. HSSC is the main government recruitment agency which will recruit skilled and talented candidates for various vacancies in the commission by conducting written exam. Visit our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com regularly and check more updates about HSSC Tracer Hall Ticket 2017.
Admit Card will be available only in online mode. The papers contain various topics like Reasoning, Aptitude, Hindi, English, and GK subjects. The organization will not send hall ticket through e-mail or post. As per the official notification exam will be conducted on 21st May 2017 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Hall Ticket is a very important document to carry for the examination center. On this page, We have clearly explained details about HSSC Tracer Hall Ticket 2017. Without hall ticket, no aspirants will not allow sitting in the examination hall. Bookmark this page and get latest updates for HSSC Tracer Call letter.
HSSC Tracer Exam Important Date
- HSSC Tracer Exam Date: 21st May 2017
- HSSC Tracer Admit Card 2017 will Available
Haryana Tracer Exam Pattern 2017
Below you can check exam pattern for HSSC Tracer post. Students can check the exam pattern and crack the written test. Logical Reasoning, General English, Basic Computer Knowledge, General Knowledge, and Mathematics topics will be covered in the written exam.
- The HSSC Tracer Exam consists of 100 Objective Questions.
- The questions will be from Aptitude, Reasoning, English, Hindi and GK subjects.
- Each question carries two marks.
- The total paper is for 200 marks.
- The maximum number of questions will be from General Awareness, Mathematics, Science, Reasoning,
- English, Hindi, and relevant subject
- The remaining questions will be from History, Culture, Civics, Geography, Environment, Current Affairs, and
- Literature of Haryana.
- The Exam Duration is 90 minutes.
- The interview will be for 25 Marks.
The Following Information Is Printed In Hall Ticket
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Roll number
- Date of test
- Venue of test
- Paper wise timings
- Coordinating institution
- Important instructions for the exam
Important Document To Carry For HSSC Tracer Examination
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
How to Download HSSC Tracer Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission hssc.gov.in
- On the home page, you can find HSSC Tracer Admit Card 2017 link
- Click on the link and enter your registration number details
- Now Hit the Submit Button.
- HSSC Tracer Admit Card 2017 will be provided on the screen
- Finally, Download and take a print out of it