Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 IMU CET Admit Card:
- 1.1 About IMU:
- 1.2 Details About IMU CET 2017:
- 1.3 Eligibility for IMU CET:
- 1.4 Eligibility for IMU-PGDME:
- 1.5 IMU CET 2017 Documents Required:
- 1.6 Age Criteria For IMU CET DNS Course:
- 1.7 IMU CET 2017 Exam Pattern:
- 1.8 Application Fee:
- 1.9 Physical Fitness:
- 1.10 Eye Sight:
- 1.11 Reservation:
- 1.12 Date and Centres of IMU’s Computer-based CET 2017:
- 1.13 Procedure to download IMU CET Admit card 2017:
IMU CET Admit Card:
Candidates who have applied for the IMU CET examination they are in search of IMU CET Admit Card 2017. This page involves full information about IMU CET Admit Card. Indian Maritime University will issue the IMU CET Exam Hall Ticket on its official website, i.e. www.imu.edu.in. In this article, we will provide you the latest information about IMU CET Admit Card 2017. We are here to provide you a direct link to download IMU CET Admit Card. Now you can download your IMU CET Admit Card 2017 by following the above link. Hall ticket contains the information related to the applicant such as roll number, exam date, exam venue, name date of birth etc. If you will get a print copy with mistakes or photocopies and a name is not visible properly then candidates need to carry any valid proof of registration or acknowledge slip with you for verification.
Here is good news for the candidates who are looking for IMU CET Admit Card 2017. Indian Maritime University invites online application to hire the talented, skilled and capable aspirants on Course as per the vacancy released by the university. Due to its popularity among the candidates, a large number of the aspirant who fulfills minimum required eligibility criteria have shown their interest in the exam by submitting their filled form on are before the due date and waiting for the admit card/call letter. Job fighters, who are preparing for the examination, should bring their IMU CET Exam Hall ticket using the essential information. The higher officials have made all the arrangement to do the exam successfully. So aspirants are advised to download the admit cards without fail as soon as possible before the exam date from its official web portal.
Good news for those candidates who have applied for IMU CET Recruitments. Here we are proving information about the how to download admit card and Selection Procedure. Aspirants must enter the registration number, DOB, gender values to get the IMU CET admit card. The call letter considered as a most important document of the exam. Without or loss of Hall ticket there is no entry for examination hall. So candidates are advised to carefully carry your admit card for the examination hall. Keep regular touch with our website to get a day to day update information about the IMU CET Admit Card 2017.
The Indian Maritime University (IMU) is a Central University, that was established by an Act of the Indian Parliament namely the Indian Maritime University Act 2008, on 14 November 2008. It is the only university in the country imparting quality education in the maritime field. It has an All-India jurisdiction and the headquarters is in Chennai. It has campuses at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam and Cochin. The Indian Maritime University came into being through an Act of Parliament (Act 22) on 14th November 2008 as a Central University and is poised to play a key role in the development of trained human resource for the maritime sector. 14th November is celebrated as ‘IMU Day’ every year. The Governance system of the IMU will be similar to the Central Universities and the Institutions of National Importance, fulfilling the requirements of the University Grants Commission for recognition as a University for the award of the degrees. It will have the autonomy and flexibility to carry out its mandates with the approval and the consent of the designated bodies or persons of the University and the Central Government. The Board of Management of the IMU will be the apex body for evolving policies and decisions on the functioning of the University. In evolving directions for its programs and functions, the University will have the benefit of experiences available in a substantial number of institutions around the world engaged in education and training relating to the maritime sector.
Here You Can Find:
Details About IMU CET 2017:
|Name of University||Indian Maritime University|
|Name of Course||CET|
|Course Location||Central University|
|Type of Exam||Written Examination|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call letter|
Eligibility for IMU CET:
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible.
- Candidates desirous admission in the university courses are advised to apply for Passport before taking admission.
- Candidate minimum age is 17 years & maximum age is 25 years on or before 1st August 2017.
- 5 years age relaxation for reserved candidates.
- Those candidates seek admission in marine courses are required to produce the medical fitness certificate by
- Doctors approved by Director General of Shipping.
- Only those appearing candidates are eligible who appear for qualifying examination on or before 31st May 2017.
Eligibility for IMU-PGDME:
- Candidates must have obtained a degree in Mechanical Engineering /Mechanical & Automation Engineering/Naval Architecture.
- ITI aspirants with a graduation degree in Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering from IMU are also eligible to apply.
- The maximum age limit is 28 years on 1st January 2017.
- Five-year relaxation in age limit is given to reserved categories.
IMU CET 2017 Documents Required:
Candidates need to upload the following documents while filling the application form.
- Certificate of proof of reserved category.
- High school passing certificate or any other as the proof of age.
- Certificate of passing class 12th.
- Provisional certificate in case of graduation passing.
- Any other documents as required.
Age Criteria For IMU CET DNS Course:
Male Candidate (Gen/OBC-NCL) – DOB must fall between 02-02-1992 and 02-02-2000.
Female Candidate (Gen/OBC-NCL) – DOB must fall between 02-02-1990 and 02-02-2000.
Male & Female Candidate (SC/ST) – DOB must fall between 02-08-1987 and 02-08-2000.
IMU CET 2017 Exam Pattern:
There will separate CET exam will conduct for UG programs, 2 MBA program and 2 M.Tech Programme on the same date and same time period. The IMU CET will be held through the online process in the first week of June 2017. The duration of the entrance exam is three hours. There will be Multiple Choice Question will be asked. There will be no procedure of negative marking.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 700/- (SC/ST candidates) as an application fee. The fee will be submitted through demand draft. The demand draft will be drawn in favor of “Indian Maritime University, Mumbai Campus” payable at Mumbai from any nationalized bank.
Candidates seeking admission in DNS course must be physically fit and should meet the medical requirements as specified by DGS guidelines. Candidates with Disability (DA) are not eligible for admission to marine courses. At the time of admission, candidates have to produce the certificate of medical fitness issued by concerned authorities.
Nautical Department(Deck Department):
a) Distance vision (unaided 1.0 *(6/6) in better eye and 0.67*(6/9)in another eye;
b) Normal color vision shall be tested by Ishihara test chart
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Class – Noncreamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Differently Abled Candidates||3%|
Date and Centres of IMU’s Computer-based CET 2017:
The Computer-based CET for IMU’s DNS Leading to B.Sc.(Applied Nautical Science) the program is scheduled to be held on Saturday, 07th January 2017 in the Afternoon between 2 pm and 5 pm in a single shift.
They will be held simultaneously in the following 12 cities across India:
- New Delhi
Procedure to download IMU CET Admit card 2017:
- First of all, applicants visit the official website www.imu.edu.in.
- Then go on the announcements section & choose the suitable link on the screen.
- After this fill-up applicants registration number or date of birth as per given.
- Save or download admit card appear on the screen.
- Take a hard copy for future use.
- Best of Luck for your exam.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the IMU CET Admit Card 2017.