Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Navy Mumbai Tradesman Mate Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Details About Indian Navy Mumbai Tradesman Mate Exam
- 1.2 Selection Procedure
- 1.3 Indian Navy Mumbai Tradesman Mate Exam Pattern
- 1.4 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- 1.5 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- 1.6 Steps To Download Indian Navy Mumbai Tradesman Mate Admit Card 2017
The Indian navy has recently announced the recruitment 2017 in naval dockyard for tradesman posts. Total posts for a tradesman is 384 and the clear details about the recruitment were given below. The candidates who had applied for the Indian Navy Mumbai Tradesman Mate Exam 2017 can download Indian Navy Mumbai Tradesman Mate Admit Card 2017. Indian Navy Mumbai has released the Admit Card officially. Candidates can refer the official website www.bhartiseva.com to download the admit Card or through the link provided below.
Indian Naval Board going to organize the Tradesman Mate written the examination in the month of July 2017. Applied aspirants are searching for the Indian Navy Mumbai Tradesman Mate Hall Ticket 2017 candidates can download their Admit card from the official website that is www.bharatiseva.com. Read the complete article to get more detailed information regarding Naval Dockyard Mumbai Call Letter 2017. Aspirants can refer the Indian Navy Mumbai Tradesman Mate Exam Sample Papers from our site.
|Name of the Organization||Naval Dockyard, Mumbai|
|Number Of Vacencies||384 vacancies|
|Exam Date||In The Month Of July|
|Admit Card Download Date||Will Update Soon|
Indian naval board had declared the exam which will be conducted in July 2017. The candidates who had applied can download the admit card from our website. Naval dockyard post will come under the category of GROUP C. The availability of Indian Navy Mumbai Tradesman Mate 2017 posts for reservation and non-reserved candidates are given below.
|S.no||Category||Total Number Of Vacancies – 384|
All the candidates who had applied for the exam have to attempt the written examination that contains 100 objective questions based on degree syllabus. Candidates are requested to read the rules and regulations provided on the OMR sheet carefully. Inappropriate bubbling on OMR sheet is considered as no answer. Subjects that will include in the exam are given in the table below.
Aspirants can also check Indian Navy Mumbai Tradesman Mate Syllabus through our page. In the below table we mentioned the Indian Navy Mumbai Tradesman Mate Exam Pattern.
|Sl.Number||Subject||Number Of Questions||Number Of Marks|
|4.||general intelligence and reasoning||25||25|
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
- Visit the official website www.bhartiseva.com.
- Click on the link and homepage will appear, Refer the website and opt the name of the exam Download Indian Navy Mumbai Tradesman Mate 2017.
- Choose the Indian Navy Mumbai Tradesman Mate Admit Card 2017 option.
- Enter the referred id and password they had given while applied for this post in online.
- Click on the download button to download.
For all the candidates who had applied for the Indian Navy Mumbai Tradesman Mate 2017 can easily refer any information such as results, exam date, previous papers etc.., you can also refer our site www.recruitmentsyllabus.com. Our best regards to the candidates who had applied for the post and thank you for referring our site.