Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO Recruitment Notification 2017:
- 1.1 About Indian Overseas Bank:
- 1.2 Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates:
- 1.3 Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO Exam 2017 Details:
- 1.4 Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.5 Indian Overseas Bank Education Qualification:
- 1.6 Indian Overseas Bank Age Limit:
- 1.7 Indian Overseas Bank Selection Procedure:
- 1.8 Indian Overseas Bank Application Fee:
- 1.9 Indian Overseas Bank Admit Card 2017:
- 1.10 Indian Overseas Bank Result 2017:
- 1.11 Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO 2017 Exam Pattern:
- 1.12 Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO 2017 Syllabus:
- 1.13 Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability/ Aptitude:
- 1.14 VERBAL:
- 1.15 NON-VERBAL:
- 1.16 Quantitative Aptitude:
- 1.17 English:
- 1.18 General Awareness:
- 1.19 Computer Knowledge:
- 1.20 How to Apply Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO Jobs 2017:
- 1.21 Share this:
- 1.22 Related
Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO Recruitment Notification 2017:
Indian Overseas Bank issued a latest recruitment notification for various Clerk, PO posts. Applications are invited from all the eligible candidates for the position of Clerk, PO jobs 2017. This will be a great opportunity for job hunters who wants to get into the banking sector. As the Applications are invited, brighten up interested and eligible candidates can apply for Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO jobs 2017 you can download the online application form from official website on or before the last date. Aspirants who brighten up to their career in banking sector this will be a great opportunity to grab. Candidates who are wishing to apply for Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO Jobs minimum qualification will be a degree or equivalent Certification from any recognized university in India. Before Applying for these vacancies we insist candidates go through the official site and official recruitment notification to clear up all the doubts they had regarding these Clerk, PO Openings. In this post, we also updated other information like the Last Date to Apply, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Qualification, Salary, Number of vacancies, Application Fee, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers etc.., which you can find further in this post.
You can also see:
About Indian Overseas Bank:
Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO Jobs: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is a major public sector bank based in Chennai (Madras), with about 3700 domestic branches, including 1150 branches in Tamil Nadu, 3 extension counters, and eight branches and offices overseas as of 30 September 2014. Indian Overseas Bank has an ISO certified in-house Information Technology department, which had developed the software that its branches used to provide online banking to customers earlier.The bank has achieved 100% networking status as well as 100% CBS status for its branches. IOB also has a network of about 3300 ATMs all over India.The bank has taken a late leap towards internet-enabled banking and data analytics by implementing Infosys Finacle’s latest track of software executed by American technology company HPE and became the first public sector bank to get the latest digital banking software, Finacle 10 suite package from Infosys.
IOB has branches in Singapore, Hong Kong, Colombo, Seoul, and Bangkok. It has representative offices in Guangzhou, Vietnam, and Dubai. IOB also is part-owner of a joint-venture bank in Malaysia. The net profit for the quarter ended 30 June 2014 stood at INR 272 Crores. The Business touched INR 4,20,739 Crores(YoY Growth 8.16%) for the quarter ended 30 September 2014. Deposits stood at INR 2,39,223 Crores(YoY Growth 12.47%), CASA stood at 23.76%, Advances stood at INR 1,81,515 Crores(YoY Growth 2.96%) Operating Profit for Q2 14-15 is INR 729 Crores.
Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates:
Candidates who are looking out for more details about Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO Jobs can go through to the below information. we uploaded information which was released by the Indian Overseas Bank officially. This will be a good opportunity for the young generation because they can be benefitted as this job will give them the job security and handful Salary.
|1||Release of Online Application form||Upcoming in 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||Upcoming in 2017|
|3||Issue of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|4||Date of Preliminary Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|5||Preliminary Exam Result||Upcoming in 2017|
|6||Issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|7||Date of Main Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|8||Main Exam Result||Upcoming in 2017|
|9||Issue of E-Admit Card For Interview||Upcoming in 2017|
|10||Interview||Upcoming in 2017|
|11||Final Result||Upcoming in 2017|
Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO Exam 2017 Details:
|Bank Name||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Post Name||Clerk, PO|
|No. of Posts||Various|
|Qualifications||Graduation in any Discipline|
|Age Limit||20 years to 30 Years|
|Last Date to apply||Soon Updated|
Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Indian Overseas Bank Education Qualification:
- Willing & aspiring contenders must have a degree from affiliated institutes/university.
- To know Designation wise academic qualification waits for official notice.
Indian Overseas Bank Age Limit:
Candidates age should be between 20 to 30 years.
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 05 years
- PWD: 10 Years
Indian Overseas Bank Selection Procedure:
Job appliers will recruit on the basis of their weighted score marks in the online test as well as an interview.
Indian Overseas Bank Application Fee:
As Per Company Norms.
Indian Overseas Bank Admit Card 2017:
Curious applicants who looking for call letter of Indian overseas bank they should inform that it will available before few days of examination on the main page. You download it and carry entry card in the exam center along with.
Indian Overseas Bank Result 2017:
To know marks weighted of obtaining in the exam, the result is important. Cut off marks as well as merit list/selection list uploaded on the main page of IOB bank. Students can check category wise cut off marks and selection list to access the main website.
Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO 2017 Exam Pattern:
Indian Overseas Bank Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
Indian Overseas Bank Mains Exam Pattern:
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|2||General Awareness Paper||40||40|
|4 A||English Language||40||40|
|4 B||Hindi Language||40||40|
Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO 2017 Syllabus:
Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability/ Aptitude:
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making etc.
- Non-Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures etc
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks with Modals, Articles etc
- Answering questions based on Unseen Passages
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial/Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Who’s Who
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations
- Basic computer terminology
- Software & Hardware questions
- Computer abbreviation
- Basic knowledge of Internet use
How to Apply Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO Jobs 2017:
- Log on official website
- After that hit tab: IOB recruitment 2017 notification
- Read instructions that present in advertisement and start to fill the application form.
- You should enter mandatory information related to academic and personal of applicants.
- Then you required browsing your digital signature & photograph of the proper size.
- After then you need to deposit of exam fee.
- Submit it and take the hard copy of it and keep safe it for further reference.
We are providing complete details about Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO Jobs 2017 recruitment in this post. For govt and Bank jobs Willing candidates can check them on our website recruitment syllabus as we update our site very much often. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in banking sector, Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO will be a golden opportunity we urge the candidates to don’t miss this opportunity. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page for any revisions or recent modifications about the Indian Overseas Bank Clerk, PO Jobs.