Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 JEE MAIN Admit Card:
- 1.1 About CBSE:
- 1.2 Details About JEE MAIN Exam:
- 1.3 Age Limit For JEE MAIN Exam:
- 1.4 Eligibility For JEE MAIN Exam:
- 1.5 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.6 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.7 Particulars on JEE Main Admit Card 2017:
- 1.8 Steps To Download JEE MAIN Exam Admit Card:
JEE MAIN Admit Card:
CBSE has revealed a notification for the post of JEE MAINS at vacant positions. A large number of vacancies were announced by the CBSE, so the contestant those who are interested in the CBSE Jobs 2017 they all have applied in the online mode of the application process. After the finalization of the registration process, the applicants are eagerly waiting for the release of JEE MAIN Admit Card 2017. The CBSE has announced that the JEE MAIN Hall Ticket 2017 will be uploaded in official website before 15 days from the date of examination. After releasing the CBSE JEE MAIN Exam Admit Card 2017 candidates may visit the official website first. The candidates those who are attending for CBSE JEE MAIN Exam 2017 they need to carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall. All the more related information are provided in the article below.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now CBSE JEE MAIN Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of CBSE JEE MAIN Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete CBSE JEE MAIN Exam details in the below article. The CBSE JEE MAIN Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc. Candidates, please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
JEE MAIN: The first education board to be set up in India was the Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education in 1921, which was under the jurisdiction of Rajputana, Central India, and Gwalior. In 1929, the government of India set up a joint Board named “Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana”. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior. Later it was confined to Ajmer, Bhopal, and Vindhya Pradesh. In 1952, it became the “Central Board of Secondary Education”. CBSE conducts the final examinations for Class 10 and Class 12 every year in the month of March. The results are announced by the end of May. The board earlier conducted the AIEEE Examination for admission to undergraduate
courses in engineering and architecture in colleges across India. However, the AIEEE exam was merged with the IIT-Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) in 2013. The common examination is now called JEE(Main). CBSE also conducts AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test) for admission to major medical colleges in India. In 2014, the conduct of the National Eligibility Test for grant of junior research fellowship and eligibility for the assistant professor in institutions of higher learning was outsourced to CBSE. Apart from these tests, CBSE also conducts the central teacher’s eligibility test and theClass X optional proficiency test. With the addition of NET in 2014, the CBSE has become the largest exam conducting body in the world.
Details About JEE MAIN Exam:
|Name of the Post||JEE MAIN|
|Job Location||ALL India|
Age Limit For JEE MAIN Exam:
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1992 (for general and OBC candidate) are eligible to apply. If candidates belong to the reserved category like SC, ST, and PwD category, then the date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1987 are eligible for JEE main application. Candidates note down that date of birth mentioned in the Secondary Education Board/University will be considered only for appearing in the exam.
Eligibility For JEE MAIN Exam:
- Candidates appearing for JEE Main 2017 must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in order to apply. However, For admission to IITs, NITs, IIITs & CFTIs candidates must have secured at least 75% in their class 12th board exams (65% for SC/ST students ).
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Particulars on JEE Main Admit Card 2017:
- Centre number
- Centre of examination
- Father’s name
- Pin code
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Roll number
- Date of exam
- Question paper medium
- Application number
- State of eligibility
- Person with disability
Steps To Download JEE MAIN Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in JEE MAIN exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download JEE MAIN Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of CBSE i.e. www.cbse.nic.in
- Navigate to the link “JEE Main 2017 download admit card”
- Now enter your application number and password for downloading the admit card. If the
- candidate forgot his/her application number then, click on the link forget the password to reset the password.
- At last, take the printout of the downloaded admit card for the further admission process.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of CSBE and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding JEE MAIN Admit Card 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.