Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Jharkhand Polytechnic Results 2017
- 1.1 Information About Jharkhand Polytechnic Results 2017
- 1.2 JCECEB PECE Rank Card
- 1.3 Important Dates For Jharkhand Polytechnic
- 1.4 JCECE Board 2017 Result Cut off Marks
- 1.5 Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2017
- 1.6 Document Required at the time of Counselling
- 1.7 How to Download Jharkhand Polytechnic Results 2017
Jharkhand Polytechnic Results 2017
Jharkhand Polytechnic Results 2017 will be available now. It is a state level polytechnic entrance test conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Candidates who had taken the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam through this they can get admissions in several polytechnic courses in engineering and non-engineering. The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is successfully conducted on 30th April 2017. From the below section students can check cutoff marks and counseling procedure. Now the students are keenly waiting for Jharkhand Polytechnic Results 2017. Candidates who had written the exam can check the results from the official website or direct link given here on this page.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Results will be published on the official website. Every year the organization Conducts the polytechnic entrance test for admission to diploma in various engineering courses. The huge number of students appear for this exam. Now, aspirants are looking for Jharkhand Polytechnic Results 2017. We advise to the candidates can check Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam Result 2017 from this page. After the announcement of the result, the counseling process will start. Visit our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to get more updated about Jharkhand Polytechnic Result. JCECEB is organized Polytechnic diploma exams in every year for various courses like as Auto Mobile, Electrical, IT, Civil, Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science, Production, and other in the Jharkhand state.
Information About Jharkhand Polytechnic Results 2017
|Name of the Board||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Name of the Exam||Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Exam 2017|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Date of Exam||30th April 2017|
JCECEB PECE Rank Card
Candidates who had appeared for polytechnic entrance exam can download the Jharkhand Polytechnic Score Card through online. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in engineering or non-engineering polytechnic courses. The candidates who are qualified in Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Exam can download the score card from the official website. Every year a large number of candidates appear for Jharkhand Polytechnic exam. This year also a lot of candidates participate in the polytechnic exam.
Important Dates For Jharkhand Polytechnic
- Examination Date 30th April 2017
- Results Declaration Date 8th May 2017
- First Counselling 2nd Week of May 2017
- Second Counselling 3rd Week of May 2017
- If the marks are equal the tie will be broken based on the marks obtained in mathematics
- If the tie still persists then the marks obtained in chemistry will be used to break the tie
- If the tie is still not broken the date of birth will be used as tie-breaker criteria
- If the tie still persists the tie will be broken considering the first alphabet of the name of the students
JCECE Board 2017 Result Cut off Marks
Cutoff marks will be based on the number of students appeared in the exam, difficulty level of the paper, and a number of students applied for the Jharkhand polytechnic exam. The candidates who got marks up to the cutoff they are considered as qualified students. In the below table you can check the stream wise cutoff marks.
|For Engineering Stream||Expected Rank|
|Computer Science Engineering||200|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2017
The organization will announce the counseling details on its official website. The merit list will be prepared according to the marks gained in the exam. In this article, candidates can get details about Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2017. Selected aspirants are called for counseling process according to their ranks secured in the merit list. Counseling process will conduct separately for reserve candidates and general candidates in 3 rounds. Candidates should bring original documents with their self-attested xerox copies.
Document Required at the time of Counselling
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of the qualifying exam
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 admit card and score card
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate in case you are applying under reserved quota
- Passport Size photograph
- Income Certificate
How to Download Jharkhand Polytechnic Results 2017
- Visit the official website www.jceceb.nic.in
- Now Find the Jharkhand PECE Result 2017.
- Then, click on the link JCECEB PECE Result 2017
- Enter the hall ticket number and other details of the candidate
- Click on the Submit button.
- The Jharkhand polytechnic 2017 Result will display on the screen.
- Download the results and take the printout of the polytechnic exam Result 2017 for future use.