Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Karnataka Forest Guard Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Download Karnataka Vanrakshak Hall Ticket
- 1.2 Details About Karnataka Forest Guard Exam
- 1.3 Karnataka Forest Guard Exam Pattern
- 1.4 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- 1.5 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- 1.6 Steps To Download Karnataka Forest Guard Admit Card
Karnataka Forest Guard Admit Card 2017
Karnataka Forest Department announced the Karnataka Forest Guard Admit Card 2017. This is the great news for the candidates who have applied for the latest Karnataka Forest Guard Notification 2017. The Karnataka Forest Department will conduct the written exam for the aspirants for 569 vacancies in the month of June 2017. The Forest Guard Hall Ticket will be available as soon as possible on the official website, Candidates have to download their Forest Guard Call Letter from the website. A large number of aspirants are applied for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017 and waiting for Forest Guard Exam Admit Card.
Karnataka Forest Department has decided to conduct the written exam for Forest Guard/ Vanrakshak posts. Aspirants who applied for 569 vacancies are now able to download the Karnataka Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2017 to appear in the written exam. The Karnataka Forest Department will soon announce the Karnataka Forest Department Call Letter on its official website aranya.gov.in. Read the complete article to get more details about your Hall Ticket.
Download Karnataka Vanrakshak Hall Ticket
Aspirants who have enrolled for Karnataka Forest Guard Exam can download the Karnataka Forest Guard Hall Ticket. Candidates can also check Karnataka Forest Guard Syllabus on this page. Check the below article for more information regarding Karnataka Forest Guard Admit Card. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
Details About Karnataka Forest Guard Exam
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Forest Department|
|Name of the Exam||Forest Guard/Vanrakshak|
|Admit Card Download Date||Available Soon|
Karnataka Forest Guard Exam Pattern
|1.||Written Test||Objective Type||General Knowledge||60||60||2 Hours|
- Karnataka Forest Guard exam is the Objective type.
- Total time duration is 2 hours.
- Topics covered from Mathematics & GK of 12th Class Level.
- The exam is conducted for 100 marks.
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download Karnataka Forest Guard Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear the Karnataka Forest Guard exam can download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download Karnataka Forest Guard Hall Ticket.
- Visit the official website i.e. aranya.gov.in
- You can get the home page.
- Then click on the Karnataka Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2017 link.
- Select the Karnataka Forest Guard Admit Card 2017 category.
- Click on to them.
- Enter the roll no and date of birth.
- Choose the submit option.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
For more clear and complete information candidates can always visit our site as we update it often. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates. You can comment below if you have any doubts about this post.