Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 KEA Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About KEA Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 About KEA
- 1.3 KEA Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Important Dates for KEA Recruitment
- 1.5 KEA Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 KEA Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.7 KEA Jobs Application fee
- 1.8 KEA Jobs Salary
- 1.9 KEA Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Apply For KEA Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Important Links
- 1.12 Share this:
KEA Recruitment 2017
Good news for all contenders who are waiting for KEA Recruitment Notification 2017. Karnataka Govt invites young and talented applicants for recruitment. Now, Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released a notification for 1203 Lecturer Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date ie., 06-04-2017. Age Limit for these openings will be given below.
This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. For every Govt jobs, there is a very high competition. We advise applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About KEA Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Number of Vacancies||1203 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
The state of Karnataka in India has institutions like the Indian Institute of Science, Indian Institute of Management, the National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Dharwad and the National Law School of India University. In addition, a Visvesvaraya Institute of Advanced Technology (VIAT) is being constructed in Muddenahalli.
Students who have passed SSLC have to pursue a two-year Pre-university course (PUC) or a three-year diploma course before they are granted admission to a degree (baccalaureate) college. In the pre-university course, the student has to choose one among the three streams of Arts, Commerce and Science depending on the kind of degree the student wants to pursue later.
KEA Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining KEA Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|Name of the post||No. of the post|
You Can Also Check
Important Dates for KEA Recruitment
- Starting Date for Online Application: 07-03-2017
- Last Date for Editing of Application: 06-04-2017
- Date of Exam: June/July 2017
KEA Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts
Candidates who finished the Master’s degree from any Recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 55 % marks. Applicants who have completed the B.Ed are also eligible to apply for the Guest Faculty Recruitment in Karnataka 2017.
KEA Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Refer the official Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification for the age relaxation duration.
KEA Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through through online.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs. 2500/-.
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 2000/-.
KEA Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions.
Rs.22,800/- to Rs. 43,200/- per month.
KEA Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected based on based on Written test and interview.
How To Apply For KEA Recruitment 2017
- Applicants have to visit the KEA careers page i..e, www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Now, read the Advertisement carefully for the eligibility criteria.
- Later, click on the link New Registration.
- Now, Fill up all the required fields with the proper details.
- Ensure the date provided is correct or not.
- Finally, Submit the application form & Make Payments.
- And now, take a print out of KEA Recruitment 2017 online application form for the further reference.
Click Here For Official Notification
Click Here For Apply
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.