Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 KMC Laboratory Technician Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 About KMC:
- 1.2 Brief Information About KMC Laboratory Technician Exam:
- 1.3 KMC Lab Technician Syllabus For Computer Knowledge:
- 1.4 KMC Medical Lab Technician Syllabus For English:
- 1.5 KMC Medical Laboratory Technician Syllabus:
- 1.6 KMC Faridkot Syllabus For Hematology:
- 1.7 KMC Medical Laboratory Technician Syllabus For General Pathology:
Good news for the candidates who are in search of KMC Laboratory Technician Syllabus 2017 on this page we updated KMC Laboratory Technician Syllabus and Test Pattern is provided here to download. Applicants who are going to appear for this exam can check the KMC Laboratory Technician Syllabus on this page. Aspirants can download the KMC Laboratory Technician Test Papers on our website. Make your preparation simple and easy by going through the KMC Laboratory Technician Syllabus, Test Pattern along with previous year question papers.
KMC Laboratory Technician Syllabus 2017:
There is a huge competition for the KMC Laboratory Technician Jobs. On this Site, we provide Syllabus along with the Test Pattern along with Previous Papers. For KMC Laboratory Technician Exam, we have updated the complete and clear syllabus & test Pattern here. We have given the KMC Laboratory Technician Previous Papers check the Complete Syllabus and previous Papers to make your Exam Preparation Perfect. And also you can check KMC Laboratory Admit Card on this page.
You Can Also Check:
The syllabus is an outline of the topics to be covered in your examination. By preparing these syllabus aspirants may attend the examination easily. From last ten years onwards, there is a huge competition for the Government jobs. A yearly number of candidates are applying for Government exams and preparing for them. Candidates who have been waiting to write the exam they can now start preparation with the detailed syllabus of KMC Laboratory Technician. Candidates can visit the official site www.kmcgov.in for more details.
Kolkata Municipal Corporation or KMC (formerly Calcutta Municipal Corporation or CMC) is responsible Bibardhanfor the civic infrastructure and administration of the city of Kolkata. This civic administrative body administers an area of 200.71 km2. Its motto, Barkhan, is inscribed on its emblem in Bengali script. KMC is headed by Sovan Chatterjee the present Mayor of Kolkata.
The KMC was established in 1876. Under the guidance of the first Minister of Local Self-
Government in Bengal, Sir Surendranath Banerjee, the Calcutta Municipal Act of 1923 made
provision for the enfranchisement of women and the election of a Mayor annually; the first was
Chittaranjan Das with NIYAZ Ahamed as his Chief Executive Officer. Later mayors include
Deshapriya Jatindra Mohan Sengupta, Bidhan Chandra Roy, Nalini Ranjan Sarkar, Abul Kasem
Fazlul Haque, and for the 2010-2015 term, Sovan Chatterjee.
Candidates Can Also Check:
Brief Information About KMC Laboratory Technician Exam:
|Name of the Organisation||Kolkata Municipal Corporation, Raipur|
|Name of the Posts||Laboratory Technician|
|Number of Posts||100|
You Can Also Check:
KMC Lab Technician Syllabus For Computer Knowledge:
- Basics of the computer.
- Hardware and software.
- Input and output devices.
- Operating system – DOS, etc.
- Internet- social networking, application in medicine, and article using the internet.
KMC Medical Lab Technician Syllabus For English:
- Study techniques.
- Written Composition: summarizing and Precise writing of bibliography, enlargement of vocabulary.
- Applied Grammar: Correct usage, the structure of sentences, the structure of paragraphs.
- Reading and comprehension Review of selected materials & express oneself in one’s words,
expansion of vocabulary.
- The study of various forms of composition paragraph.
- Essay, letter, summary, practice in writing.
- Verbal communication.
KMC Medical Laboratory Technician Syllabus:
- General Anatomy.
- Respiratory System.
KMC Faridkot Syllabus For Hematology:
- Hematological Disorders.
- Basic Hematological Techniques.
- Steps for drawing a blood specimen.
- Characteristics of the good technician.
- Preparation of specimen collection material.
- Lab. request form.
- Patient aftercare Specimen rejection criteria for the blood sample.
KMC Medical Laboratory Technician Syllabus For General Pathology:
- Cell Injury and Cellular Adaptations.
- Hemodynamic Disorders.
- Baba Farid University Lab Technician Syllabus for General Microbiology.
Candidates can also check State Government Jobs on our site.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.