Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO Jobs 2017:
- 1.1 About Kotak Mahindra Bank:
- 1.2 Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO Jobs 2017 Eligible Criteria:
- 1.4 Education Qualification:
- 1.5 Age Limit:
- 1.6 Selection Process:
- 1.7 Salary Details:
- 1.8 Admit Card:
- 1.9 Result:
- 1.10 Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO 2017 Exam Pattern:
- 1.11 Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability/ Aptitude:
- 1.12 VERBAL:
- 1.13 NON-VERBAL:
- 1.14 Quantitative Aptitude:
- 1.15 English:
- 1.16 General Awareness:
- 1.17 Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO Jobs 2017 Important Dates:
- 1.18 How to Apply Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO Jobs 2017:
- 1.19 Share this:
Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO Jobs 2017:
Kotak Mahindra Bank issued a latest recruitment notification for various Clerk PO posts. Applications are invited from all the eligible candidates for the position of Clerk PO jobs 2017. This will be a great opportunity for job hunters who wants to get into the banking sector. As the Applications are invited, brighten up interested and eligible candidates can apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO jobs 2017 you can download the online application form from official website on or before the last date. Aspirants who brighten up to their career in banking sector this will be a great opportunity to grab. Candidates who are wishing to apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO Jobs minimum qualification will be a degree or equivalent Certification from any recognized university in India. Before Applying for these vacancies we insist candidates go through the official site and official recruitment notification to clear up all the doubts they had regarding these Clerk PO Openings. In this post, we also updated other information like the Last Date to Apply, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Qualification, Salary, Number of vacancies, Application Fee, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers etc.., which you can find further in this post.
You Can Also Check:
About Kotak Mahindra Bank:
Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO Jobs: Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian private sector banking headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In February 2003, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) gave the license to Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd., the group’s flagship company, to carry on banking business. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management. Kotak Mahindra Bank has a network of 1,336 branches and 2,044 ATMs spread across 702 locations in the country. In 2016, it was the third largest private bank in India by market capitalization.
Established in 1985 by Uday Kotak, is an Indian financial services conglomerate. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to be converted into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited (KMBL). In a study by Brand Finance Banking 500, published in February 2014 by the Banker magazine (from The Financial Times Stable), KMBL was ranked 245th among the world’s top 500 banks with a brand valuation of around half a billion dollars ($481 million) and brand rating of AA+.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Candidates who are looking out for more details about Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO Jobs can go through to the below information. we uploaded information which was released by the Kotak Mahindra Bank officially. This will be a good opportunity for the young generation because they can be benefitted as this job will give them the job security and handful Salary.
|Organization Name||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Category||Private bank Jobs|
|Name of The Posts||Clerk and Probationary Officer(PO)|
|Total No. of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO Jobs 2017 Eligible Criteria:
- Graduate with minimum 60% marks from authorized university with a diploma of computer courses.
- Well-versed English.
- Good communication skills.
Candidate age must lie between 21 years to 28 years. 5-year relaxation for SC/ ST.
The Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of
- Online written Test
- Personal Interview
The candidates who are placed in Kotak Mahindra Bank get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Call letter for Kotak Mahindra Bank clerk PO exam display after the applying procedure. Contestants can download their admit card of Kotak Mahindra Bank through authorized site to sit in the exam.
The result of Kotak Mahindra Bank clerk PO examination is available as soon after few month of exam. The selection list is available in PDF format on the main site, all contenders should download it to check their selection.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO 2017 Exam Pattern:
Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability/ Aptitude:
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making etc.
- Non-Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures etc
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks with Modals, Articles etc
- Answering questions based on Unseen Passages
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial/Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Who’s Who
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations
Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO Jobs 2017 Important Dates:
Starting Date of Online Registration: Upcoming in 2017
Last Date of Submission of the Application Form: Upcoming in 2017
How to Apply Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO Jobs 2017:
- Firstly applicants must log on to Official Website
- On the home page, you have to select the “Careers” link available on the bottom of the home page of the website.
- After this, you need to hit on “Current Openings” link this will open the list of the jobs and you have to select the post for which you are going to apply.
- Now read the complete advertisement carefully.
- Finally, press the button “Apply online” and the application form opens in your screen.
- You have to fill the application form carefully with all the required and correct details.
- Finally, press the button “Submit” and take a printout of the filled application form further use in future.
We are providing complete details about Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO Jobs 2017 recruitment in this post. For govt and Bank jobs Willing candidates can check them on our website recruitment syllabus as we update our site very much often. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in banking sector, Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO will be a golden opportunity we urge the candidates to don’t miss this opportunity. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page for any revisions or recent modifications about the Kotak Mahindra Bank Clerk PO Jobs.