Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification 2017:
- 1.1 Details About Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017:
- 1.2 About Lok Sabha Secretariat:
- 1.3 Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy Details:
- 1.4 Important Dates for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment:
- 1.5 Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
- 1.6 Age Limit for Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs:
- 1.7 Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs Salary:
- 1.8 Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs Application fee:
- 1.9 Lok Sabha Secretariat Selection Procedure:
- 1.10 How To Apply For Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017:
- 1.11 Postal Address:
- 1.12 Important Links:
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification 2017:
Candidates who are looking for Latest Government Jobs in Lok Sabha Secretariat. Here is a good news for those contenders now, Lok Sabha Secretariat released the recruitment notification as Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017. Now, Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment for 28 Housekeeper Grade-III and Farrash Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before Last Date ie., 27-03-2017. Age Limit of the candidates will be between 18 years to 27 years.
Job in Lok Sabha Secretariat is Secured and having full of benefits. So Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment a good opportunity for the candidates who have a dream and settle down. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017:
|Organization Name||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Post Name(s)||Housekeeper Grade-III, Farrash|
|Number of Vacancies||28 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
About Lok Sabha Secretariat:
The Lok Sabha (House of the People) is the Lower house of India’s bicameral Parliament, with the Upper house being the Rajya Sabha. Members of the Lok Sabha are elected by adult universal suffrage and a first-past-the-post system to represent their respective constituencies, and they hold their seats for five years or until the body is dissolved by the President on the advice of the council of ministers. The house meets in the Lok Sabha Chambers of the Sansad Bhavan in New Delhi.
The Lok Sabha, unless sooner dissolved, continues to operate for five years from the date appointed for its first meeting and the expiration of the period of five years. However, while a proclamation of emergency is in operation, this period may be extended by Parliament by law for a period not exceeding one year at a time and not extending, in any case, beyond a period of six months after the proclamation has ceased to operate.
You Can Also See: Central Government Jobs
Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy Details:
Applicants who are interested in joining Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner.
|Name of the post||No. of the post|
|Housekeeper Grade-III, Farrash||28 Posts|
Important Dates for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: Started
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-03-2017
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Candidates must have the working knowledge of Hindi and/or English and well-versed with the handling and operation of sanitary-related mechanical aids
Age Limit for Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs:
Age Limit for these Vacancies will be as follows
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- For SC, ST Candidates: 10 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 08 years
- For General Category: 05 years.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs Salary:
Salary for selected candidates will pay as follows
- For Housekeeper Grade-III Posts: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Farrash posts: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs Application fee:
Applicants who had Registered for the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 must Pay the Application fee through prescribed mode.So Applicants are advised to read the notification.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Selection Procedure:
Candidate of Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on candidate performance in Screening test.
How To Apply For Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates can visit the Official website of Lok Sabha Secretariat i.e., www.loksabha.nic.in.
- Download the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification pdf.
- Read the Notification Completely.
- Eligible Aspirants have to send their application in the prescribed format through the registered post.
- Submit the applications through the offline mode before the last date 27-03-2017.
The Joint Recruitment Cell,
Lok Sabha Secretariat,
Room No. 521,
Parliament House Annexe,
New Delhi – 110001.
Click Here For Official Notification
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.