Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Maharashtra SI Notification
- 1.2 Details About Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Important Dates for Maharashtra Police Recruitment
- 1.4 Maharashtra Police Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Maharashtra Police Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 Maharashtra Police Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.7 Maharashtra Police Jobs Application fee
- 1.8 Maharashtra Police Jobs Salary
- 1.9 Maharashtra Police Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Apply For Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Important Links
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Good news is here for the Applicants who are looking for latest Police jobs in Maharashtra state. Maharashtra State has issued a Notification named as Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 for filling up of 104 Sub Inspector Vacancies. Job hunters who are waiting for the Maharashtra Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 they can use this great opportunity. So, Willing candidates must complete their registration process for SI Posts on or before the Last Date i.e., 01-05-2017. Applicants are advised to follow this article to know how to apply for this Maharashtra Employment in a detailed manner.
Age Limit for this positions will be between 24 years to 40 years. Maharashtra official notification and Online Applications are available at the official website www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in. Job hunters can download the complete advertisement of this posts, jobs, recruitment, and vacancy 2017 in Maharashtra from the direct link which is given below. Contenders can also check previous years Model Papers for their preparation. Before going to the exam by practicing more Old papers it is easy for the applicants to crack the exam easily.
Maharashtra SI Notification
Maharashtra has issued the vacancies which are helpful for the unemployed candidates in Maharashtra Police Department. Candidates those who want to make a career in Maharashtra they can apply for this Recruitment. Job applicants must note that the applications are accepted only from the permanent residents of Maharashtra state. Both female and male aspirants with required qualifications are eligible for the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017. Therefore, Candidates can enroll for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Follow this page to get detailed information about the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017. Keep regular in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Police Department|
|Post Name(s)||Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||104 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for Maharashtra Police Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: Started
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 01-05-2017
- Closing Date to pay application fee through SBI: 03-05-2017
Maharashtra Police Vacancy Details
The below table gives the post wise detailed information about the Maharashtra Police Department employment.
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Contenders who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Individuals must complete the 10th class / Matriculation from any recognized university or Board are eligible to apply for these Maharashtra posts.
Maharashtra Police Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follow.
- Minimum age limit: 24 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
- Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
Maharashtra Police Jobs Application fee
Applicants those who want to apply for theses job openings they must pay the application fee through SBI challan.
- General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.250/-
Maharashtra Police Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will receive the pay as per the terms and conditions of the Maharashtra Police Department.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800/- With Grade Pay Rs. 4300/-
Maharashtra Police Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidate will be made as per the performance of the candidate in the Written Test, Physical Test, and Personal Interview.
How To Apply For Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
- All willing Aspirants must Visit the official website www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Navigate homepage carefully for respective notification.
- Search for required post link and click on it.
- Eligible applicants can Open the Link to Maharashtra Police Department Sub Inspector Online Application Form.
- Now, fill the application form with the complete details.
- Pay the Online Application Fee.
- Submit the Sub Inspector Application form before the Last Date.
- Take a print out of application Form for future use.
We hope that the above information is useful and make the vacancy search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Stay tuned with us i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to reach your goal.